Do you believe in God?

The Pink Sheep

I believe in God, but I have a hard time connecting to God. I believe God hates me and whenever I pray I feel like my prayers are not sincere enough in order to feel accomplished by this spiritual ritual. I’m an Eastern Orthodox from Europe by the way. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: 

Edited by Style.
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Come to Serbia again queen. We'll ''go'' on Exit but actually drink tea and talk **** about the peasants. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I would love it! Honestly, us Balkanic people have the best cuisine in the world so I’m down for a lunch with you. 🤍 There is another Serbian member who I can’t tag because of his weirdo username, BWGF. Ariana Grande GIF

Edited by Style.
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2023 at 2:45 AM, IRunAway said:

I think the people who oppose the church believe that the church opposes them, which is really selfish if you look at it as an outsider.  I think God forgives our sins, no matter what they are, and I believe that we are all children of God, the Father, as long as we walk this earth, which means if you have a yearning for him and for his acceptance, he will take you as you are and love you.

I think the biggest thing is to reject the materialism of this current world and to denounce any actions against well-meaning human beings on this earth.  I think it is VERY easy to see the difference between people who have lost their way and who act in the name of the devil, hurting other people.  It's not hard to be nice.  It's just rare nowadays, unfortunately.  I think God loves all of his creations as he created them, and I don't think people need to put so much stock into who they love, in comparison to how their lives are becoming because what's happening in their lives because of who they love.  I think there is a healthy way to be gay.

You are completely right! I am glad there is still hope for us.

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2023 at 3:38 PM, Style. In Moscow said:

I believe in God, but I have a hard time connecting to God. I believe God hates me and whenever I pray I feel like my prayers are not sincere enough in order to feel accomplished by this spiritual ritual. I’m an Eastern Orthodox from Europe by the way. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: 

I relate to this response. But we must believe in our hearts God hears us and sees us..

💙

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block