🚨WE'RE BEING WATCHED | JAMIE SPEARS' Lawyer Lists Screenshots of BREATHEHEAVY IN HIS LATEST FILING

So if these suckers are here lurking just read this:

YOU ALL ARE DISGUSTING, PARASITES WHO ONLY WANT MONEY BY DAMAGING AN INNOCENT PERSON, YOU DESERVE HELL AND REALLY **** YOU ALL THE WAY.

Spoiler

Edit: Oh, I wonder if Jordan is going to ban me for insulting team con, just like he did when I insulted the crap of Perez Hilton

Edited by agustinmalandra
19 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Which one of you is working for team con lol

Really easy to point out, I've been always saying this about the speculative and passive agressive threads created but few particular users. 

It's so obvious they want to us against her. It's not gonna work, and please let's get rid of those users. Just don't comment in those stupid, speculative and invasive threads.

Peace y'all 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

So if these suckers are here lurking just read this:

YOU ALL ARE DISGUSTING, PARASITES WHO ONLY WANT MONEY BY DAMAGING AN INNOCENT PERSON, YOU DESERVE HELL AND REALLY **** YOU ALL THE WAY.

Hide contents

Edit: Oh, I wonder if Jordan is going to ban me for insulting team con, just like he did when I insulted the crap of Perez Hilton

Sos tremenda eh!!! :)

• Haha 1

They are incredibly strange. This is like some next level of delusion. If Judge Penny even gives this any time of day, she’ll be a fool. 

Like I’ve looked and read through and cant actually make out what they are saying the problem or issue is? Even to send so many pages and screenshots. Its bizarre asf! Wild! Lol 

A Britney forum discussing Britney. Omg. Shock and ******* horror.. This whole ordeal needs to be over so Britney can truly heal and move forwards. Its all ridiculous. Her family are just ******* sick. Like, what are they even fighting for now? Shes long gone.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block