Sam Asghari Responds to Fans Flipping Him Off

I am glad she has such a positive man by her side. Nobody knows either of them. Be kind folks this year maybe should be everyones motto and refrain from your negative posts. Its that simple. Everyone is fighting their own personal demons. Empathize and respect . Nobody is perfect . Nobody is better. You might be surprised at a better reaction with a different approach.  Kindness helps in volumes . Not saying anything at times helps big time as well, learn to refrain. Why do people think its their place ? I am putting on a smile and hoping its contagious to others and myself. Try it. You might be pleasantly surprised . 

Be Kind Climate GIF by Bhumi Pednekar

• Love 1
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, Viking84 said:

"For no reason". Yeah, keep telling yourself that.

In a few years, you will have changed your tune. The guy is a plant and a fraud.

I'll be sure to find this post when she releases her book and doesn't "expose sam" . It's like people think Britney is completely clueless and has zero intuition w/ who she's dating. Did people forget her story of how she was trying to get a lawyer without getting caught? She's not braindead

• Love 1
5 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

No, you haven't given any evidence. I asked for evidence to support your argument and you replied with questions. That is not evidence, it's literally the opposite. I think this discussion maybe a bit above your capability, you don't seem very bright :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Right, I sound like a broken record, while you're constantly posting about your delusions about a total stranger based on nothing but your "feelings", and insisting you are providing "evidence" yet we are still get to see a single shred. On the topic of sounding like a broken record, like I said before, you desperately need to grow up.

Babe, it's evidence accompanied by questions for you to answer with counter-evidence. But you just repeat the same rubbish again and again. I think you are the one who isn't very bright. 

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Babe, it's evidence accompanied by questions for you to answer with counter-evidence. But you just repeat the same rubbish again and again. I think you are the one who isn't very bright. 

Again, no. I asked you for evidence. You replied with questions. I think you know you were wrong, don't you? Unless you really are just that stupid :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm: Perhaps you just can't admit you were wrong so you are dedicated to embarrassing yourself even further. Get back to me when you actually know the meaning of the word evidence and you can actually contribute something worthy of debate, because overall your attempt at making a point is just giving a lot of second hand embarrassment. I'm repeating "the same old rubbish" because you are yet to make a point for me to debate with, just insisting that you gave so much evidence that suspiciously nobody except you can see. Is the evidence here in the room with us now? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: I'll look forward to your next post where you will continue to make a clown of yourself

52 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Again, no. I asked you for evidence. You replied with questions. I think you know you were wrong, don't you? Unless you really are just that stupid :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm: Perhaps you just can't admit you were wrong so you are dedicated to embarrassing yourself even further. Get back to me when you actually know the meaning of the word evidence and you can actually contribute something worthy of debate, because overall your attempt at making a point is just giving a lot of second hand embarrassment. I'm repeating "the same old rubbish" because you are yet to make a point for me to debate with, just insisting that you gave so much evidence that suspiciously nobody except you can see. Is the evidence here in the room with us now? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: I'll look forward to your next post where you will continue to make a clown of yourself

I give up on you and your three brain cells. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block