Why do so many fans not trust Sam? Britney trusts him and so should you

2 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

I understand. We are entitled to feel however we want and think differently. Some could also say that I don’t know Sam to be saying what I’m saying. I just feel that this fan base always chooses to focus on the negative before spreading positivity. He is literally a huge improvement from Kevin and Sam seems to be very proud of working and holding his own. He’s also incredibly handsome and fit. I don’t see the issue with him but that’s just me :)

I respect your opinion. I don't necessarily agree with the aspect of his physical appearance somehow connecting with his human quality, but I get it.

Thanks for the willingness to have a respectful discussion. Appreciated. 

• Love 1

I am glad you've started this thread.  So many fans treat her and her choices as if she were a child.  Sam is NOT Kevin. Britney did not always pick the wrong guys, David Lucado is decent and was pushed out. Sam has more staying power because he flew under the radar and treats Britney like the lioness she is.

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
Just now, Hamelia said:

I am glad you've started this thread.  So many fans treat her and her choices as if she were a child.  Sam is NOT Kevin. Britney did not always pick the wrong guys, David Lucado is decent and was pushed out. Sam has more staying power because he flew under the radar and treats Britney like the lioness she is.

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Bigno said:

I respect your opinion. I don't necessarily agree with the aspect of his physical appearance somehow connecting with his human quality, but I get it.

Thanks for the willingness to have a respectful discussion. Appreciated. 

I certainly wasn’t implying that because he’s attractive and fit that makes him an amazing person. You can be beautiful and still evil at the same time. I do trust him and was just adding another reason why I love him :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Like 1

I originally trusted Sam. Not as much anymore. The weirder her behavior gets the more I question why he is with her. Dating someone with so much baggage is also super difficult, and given her situation she has more baggage to sift through than Southwest at the moment. I’m pretty sure he likes being seen as a hero, and the connections he gets to help his career probably don’t hurt. 

I do hope I’m wrong, but that’s just the vibe I get. I’m not going to go attacking him on Instagram or being rude if I ever met him, just a little suspicious side eyeing haha.

Edited by MikeSim
  • Love 2
On 12/29/2022 at 5:59 PM, Bigno said:

I have watched 10 mins but let me comment this:

1. I don't know Sam or their background BUT neither does anyone in this posts and probably, forum. So we all should be humbler since NOBODY has a dang clue who he is, what happened or not. I wouldn't judge him harshly, but I wouldn't assign him the "awesome" label either. He is a stranger whose intentions are unknown.

2. The facts we have are few but undeniable. He made it into her life in the midst of a slavery situation. If that alone doesn't make you, at least, question him a bit, I don't know what would. You really think these morons had a damn IUD inserted in her uterus against her will, but they allowed her to choose her partners and respected her privacy? HAHAHA!

3. There are sus things regarding his attitude during her stay in that facility. Since I don't have more info, I can't judge. All I can say is mmmm.

4. It is not a mystery that he is persuing a career as an actor. Being with her is leverage. I am not saying that him wanting to be an actor makes him "evil". Not at all. It is just something to consider, cause a lot of people in that situation are or would be chasing publicity and capitalizing. Aaaaand he has clearly orchestrated some of those (hi mysterious paparazzi pictures) beneficial startegies.

4. People immediately get defensive when he is questioned cause they assume questioning him is accusing Britney of being stupid. I beg to differ. Any human who grew up with that awfully tragic Spears family would struggle to choose truly loving partners. I mean, we been knew Brit has had her interesting choices. She has been abused to unimaginable extents. It would only be human to struggle with that. Now, I am not saying he is good or bad, I am just saying it would be hard for anyone under that much abuse to always choose the best option. Maybe she did but if she didn't, it doesn't make her an idiot.

basically this - so a better question is… why should we trust him? trust is earned.

• Love 2

I think it's because over the course of Britney's life there have been so many people who have hurt and failed her, including her family that as fans we now live in constant paranoia.

and the fact that Sam was just a random model with interests in being an actor and entering the big hollywood leagues makes the fans distrust more than anything since they think that he is using Britney as a door to achieve all that.

but I personally choose to trust him.

spacer.png

Edited by Antidote
  • Love 2

Because people don't want to accept that someone is in Britney's life that loves her and does not use her. Which makes those fans toxic and if anything would add to her depression reading the garbage. 

This man has been with her through very hard times and remained when she became free.  You think it wasn't hard for him dating a woman who others controlled? Fans DISGUST ME that pick them apart , like how dare you? I can see why britney doesn't just put herself out there anymore.....Look what so many of her " fans" do . They love each other and are married deal with it!

I fully believe he is a good man , and if there is discord in their marriage it would be because of the fans saying all this bs. 

• Like 3

It's a combination of a few different things. Some are fans that have a very weird parasocial relationship with Britney where they feel entitled to her, her private business, and they feel like they actually know her, and will attack any of the people in her live she actually loves like we have seen with Sam and Vicky. Some people are just bored as their lives revolved around the Free Britney movement, so now that she is free they have to find new reasons to be "concerned" to fill the void. And some are just plain racist towards Sam. Some are combination of all of these.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, BlackoutITZ said:

It's a combination of a few different things. Some are fans that have a very weird parasocial relationship with Britney where they feel entitled to her, her private business, and they feel like they actually know her, and will attack any of the people in her live she actually loves like we have seen with Sam and Vicky. Some people are just bored as their lives revolved around the Free Britney movement, so now that she is free they have to find new reasons to be "concerned" to fill the void. And some are just plain racist towards Sam. Some are combination of all of these.

Mom Yes GIF by Emmys THIS THIS THIS!!!!!!!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.