Britney’s Billboard Medley 2016 studio mix

Cqleb

I don’t think this is studio because, in the womanizer breakdown, for example, a lot of those synths sound much more clear in the “live” video. They seem almost hidden in this track. Maybe I’m crazy… or maybe it’s all channels smashed into one blending it together or something. Idk I’m not a sound engineer lol. 

Edited by halfdressed

You know I love about this? Britney's vocals were so consistent that era, right through to now. Her voice in live performances sounds like it does on Instagram and what it sounds like on albums...

The prerecorded vocals were more than  likely from the rehearsals for this performance, and she sounds so good in them; slave and toxic in particular!!! So fresh to hear them.

Her voice is truly magical to me.

8 hours ago, halfdressed said:

I don’t think this is studio because, in the womanizer breakdown, for example, a lot of those synths sound much more clear in the “live” video. They seem almost hidden in this track. Maybe I’m crazy… or maybe it’s all channels smashed into one blending it together or something. Idk I’m not a sound engineer lol. 

A lot of times, these leaked studio versions (not to be confused with fanmade versions) don’t have elements that were included on the stage. Sometimes the drums aren’t full because there’s someone IRL playing over a click track. Sometimes, leaks come from variations of a mix. There’s a lot of ways to look at this. 

3 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

It's normal if you have "live" vocals with legit audience sound. I understand if somebody create studio vocals with "studio" version, but "live" (different) vocals are ok with audience.

For some. WE don’t like it like that. It makes sense to us lol

Some of us like to reimagine the album version with elements from her many performances that live rent-free in our minds. I couldn’t tell you what the album version of Womanizer sounds like if my life depended on it lol (jk of course, I can)

3 hours ago, officialmaurice said:

For some. WE don’t like it like that. It makes sense to us lol

Some of us like to reimagine the album version with elements from her many performances that live rent-free in our minds. I couldn’t tell you what the album version of Womanizer sounds like if my life depended on it lol (jk of course, I can)

This is no longer fandom, but a deviation after that :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

13 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

It's normal if you have "live" vocals with legit audience sound. I understand if somebody create studio vocals with "studio" version, but "live" (different) vocals are ok with audience.

Idk if I’m high or you’re confused but I wasn’t talking about vocals at all lol. I love the vocal layers to make it seem live. Better than them literally pressing play on her quarter of a CENTURY old vocals at piece of me. I literally cannot. 

anyway I just meant if I’m driving in the car I don’t ever want to hear audience sounds like cheering jf it’s audio from a live show. Listening to a live version without the crowd feed doesn’t bother me at all. But on the radio live versions of songs always have it. I hate that. Lmao. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block