Perez blames Rosengart.

35 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Y’all trying to come for Jordan about allegedly censoring Lou Taylor threads (for legal reasons obviously) but forget that Britney Spears herself won’t post or name her either.. only ONCE and she deleted it in a heartbeat because Lou would sadly crush Rosengart in a second.

The only one who is entitled to come after (if still proceeds) Lou Taylor is Britney Spears and she doesnt even acknowlegde her. 

😶 hey Lou 

• Haha 4
4 hours ago, Slayer said:

If you claim to be a fan of Britney you shouldn't be allowing such damaging things to be said about her Lawyer, that she has praised numerous times.

Allowing such hateful and quite frankly BS content here is extremely appalling. Like what is the good reason? YOU ARE HURTING BRITNEY.

Threads questioning her mental health are SO damaging, why would you leave them open? Why allow the haters to stay here? There is literally no defendable reason.

Don't claim to be a fan of Britney and repeatedly allow such rubbish and gloss it over with the excuse of 'freedom of speech'.

Whether it is your intention or not but by allowing this you are pushing a dangerous narrative about Britney and no real fan would do that. Jordan, do something.

Before anyone says I should raise this privately, i've done so multiple times and I either never got a response or was I was ignored, even whilst a mod.

You said you were making changes yesterday, where are they? This thread is still open (which you've clearly seen as you've posted) and it's not locked. The problematic users are still here... there is no change.

If I get banned it is because i'm saying it how it is and because I actually care about Britney and I understand how hurtful this could be for her. I used to think BH was a safe space, but i've realised it is not and definitely not supportive if it allows stuff like this to stay up.

@Jordan Miller won’t do anything. The forum has drastically changed for the worst in the past months, especially the last two. It’s beyond me how such disgusting content is repeatedly allowed in the forum and B-Anon lunatics have pushed away real Britney fans. 

• Love 6

If it wasn’t obvious before, it’s obvious now:

Perez Hilton is being paid by Team Con and Team Con are behind these conspiracy theories.

I figures they were since it’s no different than when they ran to tabloids to have them print outlandish stories about Britney in 2007/2008.

Same song and dance, just different outlets, they don’t hide themselves very well.

• Like 6
38 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Y’all trying to come for Jordan about allegedly censoring Lou Taylor threads (for legal reasons obviously) but forget that Britney Spears herself won’t post or name her either.. only ONCE and she deleted it in a heartbeat because Lou would sadly crush Rosengart in a second.

The only one who is entitled to come after (if still proceeds) Lou Taylor is Britney Spears and she doesnt even acknowlegde her. 

Britney already dragged the demon exorcist to hell and back in those emails that leaked.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, BlackoutGlory said:

If it wasn’t obvious before, it’s obvious now:

Perez Hilton is being paid by Team Con and Team Con are behind these conspiracy theories.

I figures they were since it’s no different than when they ran to tabloids to have them print outlandish stories about Britney in 2007/2008.

Same song and dance, just different outlets, they don’t hide themselves very well.

For some reason, I can’t edit my comment but I meant IT figures not I figures.

44 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

u know lawyers advise people to not talk about court matters

that she refrained to talk about lou and robin, even tho she did, tells u something

1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Tells me nothing tbh… Justice hasn’t been served and most likely will never be, Britney will be broke by the time the twelfth accountant is settled 

Serious question - wtf kind of justice could anyone expect in this situation? Do you know there’s a better attorney than Rosengart & his team? Maybe one with a working time machine to go back and get Britney’s life back for her? 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Serious question - wtf kind of justice could anyone expect in this situation? Do you know there’s a better attorney than Rosengart & his team? Maybe one with a working time machine to go back and get Britney’s life back for her? 

Rosengart is that you? Matt why haven’t you filed a case with the California’s district attorney?

You were cute for #FreeBritney but you ain’t cutting it for #Justice4Britney…

Maybe Cade can bring Camille Vazquez on board, we need actions and not cute words in papers Judge Penny wipe her as s with 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Rosengart is that you? Matt why haven’t you filed a case with the California’s district attorney?

You were cute for #FreeBritney but you ain’t cutting it for #Justice4Britney…

Maybe Cade can bring Camille Vazquez on board, we need actions and not cute words in papers Judge Penny wipe her as s with 

So that’s a no. No, you have no idea what justice for Britney would look like. And no, you don’t have any useful suggestions for a “better” attorney other than the name of one who has been in the news for repping a celebrity in a very different type of case. But okay, go ahead with your useless ranting. 

Just now, Ghoulia said:

So that’s a no. No, you have no idea what justice for Britney would look like. 

Ok… I will pretend I didn’t hear Britney’s own words craving for justice and wanting her father and team con behind bars.. that’s the Justice Britney wants and the only one I care about and the one we ain’t getting because her legal team got tangled up in paperwork and haven’t filed a single lawsuit in over a year for negligence nor malpractice. Let alone the illegal surveillance Britney was subjected to that included violation of attorney-client privileged information, that’s a federal crime. But sure… clean up your lower lip.

spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Ok… I will pretend I didn’t hear Britney’s own words craving for justice and wanting her father and team con behind bars.. that’s the Justice Britney wants and the only one I care about and the one we ain’t getting because her legal team got tangled up in paperwork and haven’t filed a single lawsuit in over a year for negligence nor malpractice. Let alone the illegal surveillance Britney was subjected to that included violation of attorney-client privileged information, that’s a federal crime. But sure… clean up your lower lip.

spacer.png

do you realize how long these things take? you keep mentioning depp's lawyer, do you understand that it took nearly 6 years for that case to come to trial? the justice britney wants will not be easy, nor will it be fast. especially with team con dragging their feet and trying every trick in the book they can to stall.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

spacer.png

the only thing that's questionable to me is not charging over the illegal surveillance

the rest? it's gonna take years for them to prosecute. especiallly financial matters.

it doesn't help that team jamie has been stalling and playing dirty for over a year

5 minutes ago, Applejack said:

the only thing that's questionable to me is not charging over the illegal surveillance

the rest? it's gonna take years for them to prosecute. especiallly financial matters.

it doesn't help that team jamie has been stalling and playing dirty for over a year

For financial matters there’s nothing to be done since all previous 11 accountings were signed and approved by Britney’s former attorney and the judge. And since Rosengart didn’t raise a brow nor file a lawsuit/investigation against Sam Ingham for malpractice then well… nothing to be saved.

For the twelfth accounting (if Britney wins) she could get $600K - $700K reimbursed and that’s it.. the federal crimes were the leverage.

21 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

spacer.png

What does justice look like for Britney? 

btw it’s upper lip, if you’re trying to accuse me of brown-nosing  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.