Perez blames Rosengart.

11 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

That's the thing, some people can't understand. Instead, it's easier to say I'm not a fan or whatever the case may be. 

---

I'm sorry it's not all rainbows and sunshines when some of yall look at the window right now. Go literally anywhere on the Internet where discussions are taking place about Britney and you'll see it's WAY worse. I can't go 5 minutes on TikTok without seeing conspiracy videos with thousands of comments. At least I am trying to curb the conversation (without stopping it entirely). But I get it, it's definitely easier to point fingers. 

It's weeks like this one that make me wonder... what if I just jumped ship? Then what? Cause I'm inching closer to the edge of the plank that's for sure. 

I sent you a (long) PM the other day that could hopefully help boost your spirits! 🥺

16 minutes ago, ItsBeanie****** said:

How much did she lose during the C-Ship years though? And what did she get for it?

You can't put a price on freedom. Matthew delivered for Britney in a way possibly nobody else could have. And the legal stuff is still going on so he will have fees to pay. 

yep, the con stole from her way more...

so is she gonna go bankrupt fighting her family? i thought they didn't want her to go bankrupt but apparently only when they could spend her money. 

Perez worked with con before, probably doing it again especially since he is struggling financially himself (so i hear)

• Love 1
  • Like 4

ok that was trash, non-informative and just like terrible. low taste. and disgusting… he’s really lost it tbh.

also @Jordan Miller I understand that this needs to be posted too, even if we don’t agree with it. we can all chose to ignore this but it needs to be posted regardless; that is the purpose of this site. to discuss Britney related things. some things will be controversial.

besides it’s better other people come here and see from true fans that Perez is talking **** rather than just not having the conversation, it’s part of our responsibility to shut down these claims and evidence when people like Perez talk ****.

I think some ppl here justand want to blame someone. There is literally, no place where the conversation around her is positive. So, it's virtually undoable to just talk about what she was thinking about when she was wearing that denim outfit. Having said that, there is definitely an internal war going on and it is concerning. I don't believe this dude, he is payed by team Con for sure, but the fact that this is even happening shows they are exploiting some vulnerability. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Bigno said:

I think some ppl here justand want to blame someone. There is literally, no place where the conversation around her is positive. So, it's virtually undoable to just talk about what she was thinking about when she was wearing that denim outfit. Having said that, there is definitely an internal war going on and it is concerning. I don't believe this dude, he is payed by team Con for sure, but the fact that this is even happening shows they are exploiting some vulnerability. 

exactly this website needs to be a part of every conversation. and it is on us to call out idiots like Perez 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Arianna said:

At first I was real worried. He made it seem like she was sick sick. Now he’s alluding to mental health. Make up your mind.

Also I think it’s no secret she’s struggling, do you blame her? I wish she’d get off Instagram and take care of herself.

This. Homegirl needs some time to process and heal and find what works for her. This is all just so sad. I just want her to escape the public for a few years, but sadly, it’s all she knows. 

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Conspiracy theories that lack basis and actively put Britney at risk arent freedom of speech though; countless threads have been derailed without repercussions. Additionally, when the content is being shared in platforms outside of Exhale, that represents Exhale, that creates further issues.

I have huge respect for the platform you have created, but right now, we are in real-time witnessing Britney's family use platforms to belittle Britney. This space shouldn't be one of those places.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Like 2
3 hours ago, KrisJ said:

“Those who love britney” - what…her leeching *** family? Lol!! The family who stood by while she was tortured and abused - Perez is TRASH and knows nothing 

In my opinion, Perez just wants another check. He doesn't give a single damn about her, and he is trying to profit off of her again, it appears. Like anyone would really talk to him, of all people!

• Like 3

Once again this is Jordan’s website and forum nobody is being forced to be held hostage or if you don’t like the topics or the threads why not go into a different thread or topic or create your own?

Please make it make sense as the same people that are consistently complaining about these kind of threads are the same people in all of the threads commenting and posting about it if you don’t wanna talk about it simply don’t talk about it it’s that simple.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.