European Union sanctions Elon Musk after banning the press, private or not, he broke their laws with his censorship

Spicechinodiva

skynews-elon-musk-twitter_5981006.jpg?20
NEWS.SKY.COM

The sudden, sweeping purge comes after controversy over Twitter suspending an account...

Either he follows the laws of international countries,  or make it only available in the US, if he wants to keep up being the leader of his private company.

He's being sanctioned by the European union for breaking the laws,,established by the European union to protect the press and competition like Mastodon.

• Like 1

It’s ironic - and not in a funny way- that Elon Musk propagated that this would be a new era of “free speech”, only to silence and sensor masses of people who don’t adhere to HIS sense of free speech.

I’d miss Twitter, though, I follow several pets on that place. My favorite is Larry the Cat, who lives at 10 Downing Street and Tweets the most hysterical things :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
13 minutes ago, mhally said:

It’s ironic - and not in a funny way- that Elon Musk propagated that this would be a new era of “free speech”, only to silence and sensor masses of people who don’t adhere to HIS sense of free speech.

I’d miss Twitter, though, I follow several pets on that place. My favorite is Larry the Cat, who lives at 10 Downing Street and Tweets the most hysterical things :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

He said he was being doxxed, but he wasn't his flight logs are public information by federal laws, tracked by the airport navigation system themselves.

19 minutes ago, mhally said:

Try Mastodon. It’s virtually the same as Twitter & experiencing a huge boom of users in the thousands every month. That being said, it’s open source. Meaning it is a culmination of thousands of private “servers” (they call them instances) and the pitfall of that is if you piss off the admin/owner of a server and they block you, you lose the ability to interact with all that server’s users. I had 900 followers there & because I posted two men making out without marking it “sensitive” the admin blocked me and I lost about 500 connections instantly. Other than that, it’s a good platform. And you can change servers at any time & being on one server doesn’t impact your ability to read & interact with posts from other server across the site. Also, because it’s open source there’s many third party Mastodon client apps which all have different features & UI’s which means you have a more personalized experience based on what your preferences are vs only being able to use the official app. 

27 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

I mean, he has a point, sharing someone else's personal info (esp about location) is dangerous and should be punished. Full stop. On the other hand, he allowed some radical people (not all but some) to share their hate speeches and/or dangerous behaviour on that platform so where is logic in this? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

His point is the abstract  in concept but his application of it is disingenuous and nonsensical. 

what a ******* fool. 

1 hour ago, Groundbreaking said:

I mean, he has a point, sharing someone else's personal info (esp about location) is dangerous and should be punished. Full stop. On the other hand, he allowed some radical people (not all but some) to share their hate speeches and/or dangerous behaviour on that platform so where is logic in this? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Someone called him out,  Elon posted he was sleeping at Twitter headquarters,  and again.

His flight logs aren't private,  that's public information. 

Plus he doesn't have a home at all, he calls himself the king of couch surfing, like people said now it makes sense how his fortune is that way. He just goes from friends to friends to sleep..

Instead of a home, a place of his own. 

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

His flight logs aren't private,  that's public information. 

His flight logs are a personal info. Just a bunch of aholes would share such piece of information, esp now when you can have people easily rallied up at any airport. Just because it is now a public information does not mean it is right. His flight logs info is just like a personal address, phone number or a medical report or any other personal info. Full stop. Anything else is just a bs.

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Plus he doesn't have a home at all, he calls himself the king of couch surfing, like people said now it makes sense how his fortune is that way. He just goes from friends to friends to sleep..

Instead of a home, a place of his own.

What does have that he doesn't own a place of his own to do with anything? Anyone still shouldn't share his personal info about location like that. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block