Rainking of Britney's Albums!

I’m only doing albums.

Blackout

Britney (this was my first CD I got for my 8th birthday so it’s sentimental)

In the Zone

Oops!…I Did It Again

…Baby One More Time

I honestly can’t really listen to anything from the CON years. I did at the time but now it just seems so lifeless and really lacks the BRITNEY factor. But gun to my head…

Circus

Glory

Femme Fatale (aged like milk. BOMT and OOPS aged like wine in comparison. SNS)

Myah Marie (I don’t know her)

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I agree with most of the list but why is bomt ranked so high

Because:

1. The singles are fantastic. BOMT, Crazy & BTMYH remain some of my all time favorites. I really enjoy Sometimes too.

2. I love the non singles too. I Will Be There, Deep In My Heart, Autumn Goodbye. 

3. I actually like Soda Pop, E-Mail My heart and The Beat Goes On a lot. 

4. Great vocals

5. I don’t need to skip a track when I listen to the full album. I skip more than 1 song on most albums except the top 4. 

• Love 1

1. Blackout

2. Glory

3. Circus

4. In the Zone

5. Oops I Did It Again

6. Britney

7. Femme Fatale

8. …Baby One More Time

9. Britney Jean

This one hurt and like, this time a year ago Britney and BOMT would have ranked much higher :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: Like, ask me again in a month’s time because everything from number 2 to 8 can switch ranks again :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: Albums change in my rotation and that majorly influences how I would rank them. Heck, I unironically enjoy Britney Jean from time to time, even though it’s a shady boots record :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

46 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

7. Femme Fatale - like Glory, loved it when it came out but got boring after a while and tracks are very  samey , although i have to say He About To Lose Me is one of Britneys best sounds

:shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

Real Britney fans feasted upon this one. Should have been the B Side to "(Drop Dead) Beautiful" - a missed Top 10 hit. So early 2010s.

Are there really so many new "fans" discovering her albums after #FreeBritney? Or else, what new album has been released after "Glory" for a need to rank all of them over and over again?

We already did it here back then...  

Seriously, I don't get why there is a monthly recycling posting of the exact same threads :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

On 12/15/2022 at 3:09 PM, jonloch1 said:

Im not including the Chaotic EP as to me it doesnt really count

1. In The Zone - i know all of fans say Blackout is her best album but for me ITZ beats it a mile off. its totally ageless and still sounds so fresh even after 19 years and Britney had so much control over it

2.  Blackout

3. Britney - still sounds so fresh and cool

4. Circus - still a great album, only frustration is the bonus tracks Amnesia and Quicksand are better than some of the standard. i hate Mannequin

5. Oops - this is a weird one because it does sound like music in 2000 so it has aged but they still sound good if you know what i mean?

6. Glory - i loved it when it came out but it has aged like milk. still a good album but tracks are very samey  

7. Femme Fatale - like Glory, loved it when it came out but got boring after a while and tracks are very  samey , although i have to say He About To Lose Me is one of Britneys best songs

8. Baby - it was a great album in 1999 but its very of its time

9. Obviously Britney Jean , dont really need  much explanation

you hate mannequin?:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

On 12/15/2022 at 3:43 PM, Bo da toe said:

I’m only doing albums.

Blackout

Britney (this was my first CD I got for my 8th birthday so it’s sentimental)

In the Zone

Oops!…I Did It Again

…Baby One More Time

I honestly can’t really listen to anything from the CON years. I did at the time but now it just seems so lifeless and really lacks the BRITNEY factor. But gun to my head…

Circus

Glory

Femme Fatale (aged like milk. BOMT and OOPS aged like wine in comparison. SNS)

Myah Marie (I don’t know her)

Atleast you ranked Circus over Glory :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block