Do you think a professional photoshoot has already taken place for the book cover? Or do you think it will happen later on?

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please keep comments on topic and do not derail the thread. Thank you! 

12 hours ago, charlenerose said:

Love Britney but we all know she is a walking contradiction. We should know by now to take everything she says with a grain of salt. She says one thing then takes it back the next day.   All I’m saying are these type of threads serve no purpose, especially since we have no formal release date/announcement, but do you boo boo.

Sounds like you’re mad at Britney, not us

• Like 1
23 hours ago, DollyParton said:

Still doesnt confirms anything for me?

''An individual familiar with Spears told Variety....'' 

I mean... :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Lol I get the concern since Britney can seemingly be fickle w/ things she says but the book deal is at least something even outside of JUST her, right? We already got confirmation from her and news outlets that she has a book deal with whatever the publisher's names are. If she cancelled it or it's not happening we would 100% know of this through news outlets the say way they told us she has a book deal, even if Britney was cryptic with not wanting to do it anymore. It's really all about thinking logically and not just looking at what Britney is saying on an IG caption cuz of whatever feeling she's feeling in that moment. Not trying to come at you but a lot of fans often only resort to Britney saying (very loosely) or not saying anything to come up with a conclusion especially about this book.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block