Do you think a professional photoshoot has already taken place for the book cover? Or do you think it will happen later on?

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please keep comments on topic and do not derail the thread. Thank you! 

• Super Mods
Just now, charlenerose said:

We have no confirmation if or when the book is being released. It would be an entire different scenario had that been the case.

Britney’s literally confirmed it multiple times. The book is kinda the only thing that’s happening right now so topics about it are bound to happen. Again, if you do not want to read a thread about her upcoming book, simply do not view it. That’s a choice you can make and certainly nobody is forcing you to view a thread and comment. 

• Like 2
Just now, GlitterRain said:

Britney’s literally confirmed it multiple times. The book is kinda the only thing that’s happening right now so topics about it are bound to happen. Again, if you do not want to read a thread about her upcoming book, simply do not view it. That’s a choice you can make and certainly nobody is forcing you to view a thread and comment. 

Love Britney but we all know she is a walking contradiction. We should know by now to take everything she says with a grain of salt. She says one thing then takes it back the next day.   All I’m saying are these type of threads serve no purpose, especially since we have no formal release date/announcement, but do you boo boo.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, charlenerose said:

Love Britney but we all know she is a walking contradiction. We should know by now to take everything she says with a grain of salt. She says one thing then takes it back the next day.   All I’m saying are these type of threads serve no purpose, especially since we have no formal release date/announcement, but do you boo boo.

The thread is just a question about her book and you don’t have to answer it. It may not serve a purpose to you but maybe others want to discuss it. Again, if you don’t want to view it, don’t. 

3 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

The thread is just a question about her book and you don’t have to answer it. It may not serve a purpose to you but maybe others want to discuss it. Again, if you don’t want to view it, don’t. 

If others want to discuss her book, that’s fine by me. Maybe a mod can help merge threads about her “book” into one so that we’re not seeing recycled content on the main page every other day and that it stays more organized. @Slayer 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, charlenerose said:

If others want to discuss her book, that’s fine by me. Maybe a mod can help merge threads about her “book” into one so that we’re not seeing recycled content on the main page every other day. @Slayer 

I’m still waiting for you to answer the question being asked? You literally are derailing this thread and any future comments that do not follow up with the thread or actually answer the question will be considered as derailing this thread. Please comment in regards to the question being asked otherwise please stop commenting. You’ve made your point and can run along now. You don’t have to view the book threads if you’re so tired of seeing them. 

Thank you! 
PS there’s no need to merge threads into one book thread as there are many different questions that are being asked! :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

7 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I’m still waiting for you to answer the question being asked? You literally are derailing this thread and any future comments that do not follow up with the thread or actually answer the question will be considered as derailing this thread. Please comment in regards to the question being asked otherwise please stop commenting. You’ve made your point and can run along now. You don’t have to view the book threads if you’re so tired of seeing them. 

Thank you! 
PS there’s no need to merge threads into one book thread as many there are many different questions are being asked! 

This thread :jamie_lynn_grape:

What question are you waiting to be answered?

serious cat GIF

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block