Remember When Britney Randomly Slayed the Get Naked Choreography?

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR47rxey/

I mean...

I remember checking the news that day because I was SH00K the house down. The faculty of my mind could not grasp such excellence. Even now I try to decipher but the code changes each time and my mind cannot chase after a mystery that does not want to remain solved.

We saw an old and brief moment of Passionateney and the crowd erupted.

Get Naked (I Got a Plan) really gave Britney an alter ego whenever she performed it or, perhaps, her former self became the alter ego as her current self [back then] shifted into cruise control to avoid the restrictions that were so unfairly bestowed upon her.

24 minutes ago, britneyqueenn said:

Randomly? Girl,check the get naked performances of second USA leg..she slays!  2:30-3:10 

I do agree they’re all amazing!! Interesting to see how much she “slacked” even in circus. Never really noticed until the second video with the angle where you can’t really see her that well. She doesn’t do any of the moves all the way lol. But she’s so damn good you don’t even know. I love this song and performance!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block