Remember when Christina went up to Britney at a club and tried to shove her tongue down her throat?

1 hour ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

There beef has always been confusing to me because they have known each other since they were 12 and 13, and were young stars who became famous together 

maybe Christina’s always been jealous of Britney idk but it seems Christina is the problem started even pink had an issue with Christina and pink is very genuine and real

I know you're not using Pink as an example... Pink literally came out trashing all the pop acts, including Britney, Christina and Jessica. :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

1 hour ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

I know you're not using Pink as an example... Pink literally came out trashing all the pop acts, including Britney, Christina and Jessica. :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

That’s because her label kept trying to force her to be another Britney, I would’ve did the same thing.

that has nothing to do with pinks over all character tho she always been real, to the point and genuine. If she has problem with you she calls you out directly!

Christina is your typical mean girl whose nice to your face but has an ulterior motive.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block