Kanye West praises Adolf Hitl*r in a new interview

I don't know if he thinks it's some kind of weird, ****ed up branding exercise, spiraling from Kim Kardashian's divorce with him, or what, but this guy is messed up. How does a guy like Kanye go from making albums about structural racism, calling out George W Bush during Katrina, etc, to wearing a ski mask on freaking Info Wars, giving brownie point to Hitlet? What the hell? 

• Love 4
  • Like 3

Ok, he has a point here and there but this is a mess. I get his line about everyone having something to bring to a table, however, in this context it's bs. Like the only this AH taught us is that we (a society) do not want what he did in Germany, how he inspired Musoliny in Italy etc... the way AH had even a pact with Stallin and the USSR until a time he decided to attact them is very telling. Like Ye, what good AH did for the world besides teaching us that hatred is a no no?

• Love 1
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Ok, he has a point here and there but this is a mess. I get his line about everyone having something to bring to a table, however, in this context it's bs. Like the only this AH taught us is that we (a society) do not want what he did in Germany, how he inspired Musoliny in Italy etc... the way AH had even a pact with Stallin and the USSR until a time he decided to attact them is very telling. Like Ye, what good AH did for the world besides teaching us that hatred is a no no?

I hate that I'm gonna say this... But a ton of medical advancements allegedly came from Dr. Mengele's inhumane experiments, which of course Hit**r approved of. It makes me nauseous to give those monsters any credit whatsoever, but some of the atrocities they did have in fact benefited the world at large in the present day.

I believe some of our most basic technologies also came out of Operation Paperclip, where **** scientists were recruited to work for the governments of the Allies in exchange for immunity.

And while not directly connected to Adolf, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth also have their origins in World War II, with their base codes developed by iconic Hollywood legend Hedy Lamarr for use in code-breaking on behalf of the Allies, she was a brilliant scientist.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I hate that I'm gonna say this... But a ton of medical advancements allegedly came from Dr. Mengele's inhumane experiments, which of course Hit**r approved of. It makes me nauseous to give those monsters any credit whatsoever, but some of the atrocities they did have in fact benefited the world at large in the present day.

I believe some of our most basic technologies also came out of Operation Paperclip, where **** scientists were recruited to work for the governments of the Allies in exchange for immunity.

And while not directly connected to Adolf, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth also have their origins in World War II, with their base codes developed by iconic Hollywood legend Hedy Lamarr for use in code-breaking on behalf of the Allies, she was a brilliant scientist.

So let's say it's rather about people connected to what Hit**r caused rather than to that person itself. I agree with you, there was a lot of advancement. That is a fact but I won't give credit for that to Hit**r unless we speculate that AH is responsible for that because he was the main face of the WW2. Do I make sense here?

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block