Kanye West praises Adolf Hitl*r in a new interview

26 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Yet his fans over on that Kanye forum will continue to ignore this. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated: Also why is Alex Jones still a thing? Didn't he get sued for defamation and have to pay like a billion dollars?

I thought all the legal experts were saying that he would be bankrupt and have to end InfoWars, but I guess they are wrong so far... ugh

1 hour ago, Martian_M00d said:

I don't know if he thinks it's some kind of weird, ****ed up branding exercise, spiraling from Kim Kardashian's divorce with him, or what, but this guy is messed up. How does a guy like Kanye go from making albums about structural racism, calling out George W Bush during Katrina, etc, to wearing a ski mask on freaking Info Wars, giving brownie point to Hitlet? What the hell? 

It's messed up how much social media is radicalizing people. Yet these companies are allowed to be unregulated and do whatever they want because they're making obscene amounts of money.... 

• Like 2

Kanye is doing that little trick where everytime you say something more shocking than the past one, and then people get accustomed to this sort of speech and sort of thought processes and start doing the same until we all start getting desensitized to it.

Trump used to do it too.

It's extremely dangerous, and he needs to be deplatformed ASAP.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

It's messed up how much social media is radicalizing people. 

This is very curious cause it can work in 2 different ways. One is the direct x-propaganda to radicalize people (i.e. directly feeding alt-right stuff) and the other one it's just a backfire reaction of the y-propaganda (i.e. personal negative reaction to "woke" stuff). And work in both ways too.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block