One year after the Conservatorship: A Timeline of her Family's Revenge

I mean what did we expect?

there was an ongoing agenda since 2008 where the con paid main media outlets to post stories about how helpful the con was and how gravely Britney was sick. Everything was controlled and all interviews with Britney narrated and pre approved.

Did anyone thing they would just take a hike after the con was dissolved? 

I am 100% they have couple more things up their sleeves and will use those. Going as low as using her own kids against her, I mean where is the limit?

• Like 4

while i wouldn't be surprised if they have more up their sleeves, especially when her book is released or if britney decides to do anything else career wise to make money— i think they thought their big punch was going to be the kids. thankfully, britney is as strong as she is to withstand that, i can't see anything else breaking her. 

also, when you really take a look at everything that's happened since her freedom, it's a wonder she's as far along with her healing as she is. any one of these attacks could have caused a major set back, but she is pummeling through it all. her strength is incredible and so is her spirit. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Did I miss anything? Her despicable family and Louise are constantly at it with their revenge. I don’t know how they can live with themselves and their misery each day. 

it wasn't her family, but when britney released those text messages showing that she tried to reach out to her friends and got no response, jansen i think it was? showed her messages where she did respond in an attempt to vindicate herself instead of apologizing to britney for their role in her abuse. 

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

I mean what did we expect?

there was an ongoing agenda since 2008 where the con paid main media outlets to post stories about how helpful the con was and how gravely Britney was sick. Everything was controlled and all interviews with Britney narrated and pre approved.

Did anyone thing they would just take a hike after the con was dissolved? 

I am 100% they have couple more things up their sleeves and will use those. Going as low as using her own kids against her, I mean where is the limit?

No, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be called out for how appalling it is. They shouldn't get a free pass just because they're all scum. 

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

IDK but shes fought so hard to get out of it but one year later it doesn't look like she's done much with her "freedom" besides getting married and ranting on instagram

Real Housewives GIF by Slice

She has been on beach vacations about 6 times, and she has released a song with Elton John or rather, he released it. The con was almost 14 years and even before they had taken her money. When she says 15 years, it is accurate. 

Do you really expect her to show where else she has been, what she does, whom she meets etc. ? 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
45 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

IDK but shes fought so hard to get out of it but one year later it doesnt look like she's done much with her "freedom" besides getting married and ranting on instagram

Real Housewives GIF by Slice

LOL in a thread outlining how her family and Lou have been enacting revenge against Britney and your takeaway is to criticize how Britney spends her free time? :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

You have no clue what she is doing in her free time. She's also been writing a book and as others have said, she has been doing a lot of traveling, moved to a new house, etc. LOTS of changes in Britney's life.

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

LOL in a thread outlining how her family and Lou have been enacting revenge against Britney and your takeaway is to criticize how Britney spends her free time? :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

You have no clue what she is doing in her free time. She's also been writing a book and as others have said, she has been doing a lot of traveling, moved to a new house, etc. LOTS of changes in Britney's life.

I said IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE - which is heavily implied I dont know indeed what she does but thats WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE

5 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

I said IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE - which is heavily implied I dont know indeed what she does but thats WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE

Thank you for acknowledging that you are not aware of how Britney spends every waking minute :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

But that's not what this thread is about. This thread is about the revenge her own family enacted against her in the first year after Britney fought to get her human rights back.

I think I know why you bring this up. Everyone wants to start up the "hate Britney" train again, therefore you have to deny what she is going through with her family to do that. Just like everyone else did in 2007. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Thank you for acknowledging that you are not aware of how Britney spends every waking minute :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

But that's not what this thread is about. This thread is about the revenge her own family enacted against her in the first year after Britney fought to get her human rights back.

I think I know why you bring this up. Everyone wants to start up the "hate Britney" train again, therefore you have to deny what she is going through with her family to do that. Just like everyone else did in 2007. 

Maribeth Monroe Reaction GIF by CBS

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block