britney's men

I just realized Sam really badly wants to be like Brad pitt with a successful career in films

go back to 2007 Kevin wanted to be a "rapper" making his own music britney stated in her 2008 doc FTR

now that i think about it why cant britney have a man that isnt fame seeking just a normal joe??

Britney/Sam are cute and its her life her husband but its a pattern her men want fame so bad

happy molly shannon GIF by Laff

33 minutes ago, Britney's Bestie said:

I just realized Sam really badly wants to be like Brad pitt with a successful career in films

go back to 2007 Kevin wanted to be a "rapper" making his own music britney stated in her 2008 doc FTR

now that i think about it why cant britney have a man that isnt fame seeking just a normal joe??

Britney/Sam are cute and its her life her husband but its a pattern her men want fame so bad

happy molly shannon GIF by Laff

I mean once you become Britney's boyfriend or husband it's hard to all of a sudden just work a regular job.

Britney is the princess of pop and made millions of dollars so reaching for fame seems to pay more.

It's a catch 22 when the guy doesn't work, they get dragged, but when they do entertainment projects and make money that's an issue as well lol. 

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block