Narcassism

GarrettJames

17 hours ago, Britney's Bestie said:

just asking here cause some people giving me the silent treatment says online abusers do that

I see... There are a lot of factors why people do the silent treatment. If it's to be in control, to power trip, and at the same time, other signs of narcissism are present, like lack of empathy in general, that exist not only here but in all aspects of the person's life, as narcissism is a personality trait, then you might be dealing with a narcissist.

Examples of red flag is if he or she is giving you the silent treatment for not doing what he or she wanted you to do. Or, if your relationship of any sort with them started with something that is too good to be true, like extremely good, specially good, that. But then, one day, it's gone, like you are devalued.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block