Britney to someone famous at her wedding: “You’re such a classy famous person you piece of ****… I finally said it!!!”

Message added by GlitterRain,

Let’s keep comments respectful please. 

5 hours ago, Soso said:

Uncomfortable expression of anger is not the same as cyber bullying. She’s verbally abusing another woman online, knowing damn well she has millions of immature fans who will find joy in this. 

I understand that she needs to express herself, but this is a very toxic way to do so. It’s not helping her at all. 

Being called out is not cyberbullying. We don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes, if Selena has told her not to post those photos or not, what was done to Britney. So as of now it is all speculation. And you, and many others, always like to jump to the conclusion that Britney is in the wrong. There is nothing in her posts that are attacking a celeb in a way that would qualify as bullying. 

there’s no doubt, it’s messy, but y’all are overreacting. More concerned with how people will view her, if celebs like her or not. Who gives AF! 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

I have only watched bits of it, but isn't it centered on her mind; her psychological struggles, and not lupus/her kidney?

She should definitely have mentioned the woman by name, but if the documentary is about another topic, her mind, no point in dedicating the doc to a person representing another topic? 

I watched it, it wasn't really about her lupus battle/kidney transplant, but her struggles with mental health. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Richie said:

it's definitely about jamie lynn! she's on that show now and saying that she grew up being in the shadow of britney and everything she's said before 

britney is saying oh you definitely are a classy famous person, probably for name dropping her every chance she gets 

britney is not naming her maybe to not give her the clout she wants (which is smart) 

my own party could definitely be referring to the song saying it's my party and I cry if I want to 

I think it's clear at this point she has no intentions of dragging selena gomez 

Speak Black Woman GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Okay I feel like I haven't said much on this :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: but honestly if this realllllly is about Selena that makes me sad. I really liked their friendship and Britney and Selena have both shown each other a lot of love over the years. They both have had their struggles too.

Britney must be really mad at this person either way, whoever they are.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Yes but in her previous caption she literally mentioned Selena and Paris singing to her and then “girls clapping back” at her. Maybe them singing reminded her of her sister singing to her and she didn’t like it 🤔 

Can someone post a screenshot or the text from the previous caption ?

12 hours ago, hazel24magic said:

Her birthday is coming up; she could have had a private, early bday party. 🤷

Nobody knows for sure what she is referencing. 

There’s that photo from the wedding of Selena on the floor talking to Britney who sits on a couch with Sam. We don’t see Britney’s face, but Paris’s mom is singing in the background. 

I found that photo a bit weird even when they released it – if someone is singing to the bride in the wedding, why would you go to talk to the bride (and steal their attention)?

My bet is that this is the moment Selma says something that felt like a “clap back”.

I’m talking about the photo on this page:

britney-spears-no-sabia-selena-gomez-bod

Britney Spears dedicó unas lindas palabras a Selena Gomez, pero dejó entrever que no sabía que iría a su...

On 11/26/2022 at 9:28 PM, Persona said:

Britney can be mean, do something ****ty or whatever and still that doesn’t mean she’s “unwell”. I swear opening these threads just instantly gets me annoyed because I know what the first few comments will be like clockwork lol. 
If I got a dollar every time someone calls Britney mentally unwell because she posts something someone doesn’t like or because she’s being snarky or mean, I’d be rich. Regardless of whether you think her posts are justified or not, just say you think it’s mean and leave out the “mentally unwell”.

Exhale has been infiltrated by a bunch of ‘concern trolls’.  

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.