Britney to someone famous at her wedding: “You’re such a classy famous person you piece of ****… I finally said it!!!”

Message added by GlitterRain,

Let’s keep comments respectful please. 

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Besides that, which i agree was not very nice, i am referring to being allowed to make money off expressing one's struggles, whatever the creative form it is produced as. 

I’m saying based off her actions with that and not having enough respect to even dedicate the documentary to the woman who saved her life, tells me all that I need to know about miss Selena and her reasonings for making that documentary.

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I don’t think that’s a fair statement. I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately and how it must be very hard to be a mod on this site at the moment. I really genuinely think Jordan is doing a fantastic job and he comes across as very authentic. 

Jordan deserves a lot more credit and respect than he gets. I agree that he is very authentic and is also genuine!

• Love 2
  • Like 2

it's definitely about jamie lynn! she's on that show now and saying that she grew up being in the shadow of britney and everything she's said before 

britney is saying oh you definitely are a classy famous person, probably for name dropping her every chance she gets 

britney is not naming her maybe to not give her the clout she wants (which is smart) 

my own party could definitely be referring to the song saying it's my party and I cry if I want to 

I think it's clear at this point she has no intentions of dragging selena gomez 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Leader
1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I don’t think that’s a fair statement. I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately and how it must be very hard to be a mod on this site at the moment. I really genuinely think Jordan is doing a fantastic job and he comes across as very authentic. 

What’s happening is that the posters on here who are “ride or die” and will defend Britney at any cost, are being slowly confronted with the reality that even her own fans are struggling to show support to her. And it’s also not a nice feeling to see all this unfolding -apart from a few people who are purely nasty and want to stick the boot in, most of us are coming from a place of real concern. 

It’s getting to be almost an “Emperors New Clothes” situation when we know, deep down that something really isn’t right with Britney at the moment, but it’s hard to say it because we want to maintain that positivity and to prove (to ourselves?) that we’re true fans and not one of those “negative haters”. I don’t think it is hate though to express it in a logical, mature, compassionate way. 

1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

Jordan deserves a lot more credit and respect than he gets. I agree that he is very authentic and is also genuine!

46 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Absolutely! 
Preach Jennifer Lopez GIF by NBC

Thank you :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Love 6
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, gar said:

I wondered if the 'party' was that award show where Britney got her own song sung at her by the devilspawn.

Yes but in her previous caption she literally mentioned Selena and Paris singing to her and then “girls clapping back” at her. Maybe them singing reminded her of her sister singing to her and she didn’t like it 🤔 

1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

I’m saying based off her actions with that and not having enough respect to even dedicate the documentary to the woman who saved her life, tells me all that I need to know about miss Selena and her reasonings for making that documentary.

I have only watched bits of it, but isn't it centered on her mind; her psychological struggles, and not lupus/her kidney?

She should definitely have mentioned the woman by name, but if the documentary is about another topic, her mind, no point in dedicating the doc to a person representing another topic? 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

I have only watched bits of it, but isn't it centered on her mind; her psychological struggles, and not lupus/her kidney?

She should definitely have mentioned the woman by name, but if the documentary is about another topic, her mind, no point in dedicating the doc to a person representing another topic? 

Had she of not been given that kidney, there probably wouldn’t have even been a documentary. She deserved for her name to at least be in it. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Yes but in her previous caption she literally mentioned Selena and Paris singing to her and then “girls clapping back” at her. Maybe them singing reminded her of her sister singing to her and she didn’t like it 🤔 

That's what I was thinking, that she didn't like what it reminded her of.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.