Kylie Minogue in talks for a £100m Las Vegas residency

Cqleb

• Content Curators

Kylie has reportedly been offered to sign up for a 12-week run in Sin City, with an insider saying 'everyone involved is hugely excited'.

Planet Hollywood and Caesar's Palace are reported to have made offers to Kylie, while record label Sony BMG are alleged to be liaising potential spin-off deals. How exciting 🤩 

64941993-0-image-a-138_1669395375501.jpg
T.CO

Planet Hollywood and Caesar's Palace are reported to have made offers to Kylie, while record label Sony BMG are...

Edited by Cqleb
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The way people erase  Celine dion is actually sad, considering she was in her prime when her residency happened in 2003.

I think the difference was, that Celine’s music always appealed to older audiences; the same audiences that were already going to Vegas to see the acts there. Britney was still appealing to teens/20’s audiences (as well as older but a largely younger crowd). Her show ushered in a new age of making Vegas more youthful. It also gave way to way more contemporary acts who wanted residencies. Celine’s show didn’t do that. During her first time there, Vegas was still attracting older acts. But she def made Vegas a place where it was no longer perceived that it was the final spot before retirement. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, sochaotic said:

I like some of Kylie's songs, hell I even hear her music being played at my job. With that being said, I don't know if she really has the audience in the US for something like this. If it does happen, good for her! Hopefully it's successful 

Robbie Williams did one and he's not that known as Kylie is 

Kylie did Vegas twice already her 2009 and 2011 tours and both times she sold out

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/28/2022 at 11:27 AM, sochaotic said:

I like some of Kylie's songs, hell I even hear her music being played at my job. With that being said, I don't know if she really has the audience in the US for something like this. If it does happen, good for her! Hopefully it's successful 

She definitely does not! If this happens, it will be to cater to visiting Aussies and Europeans. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block