Britney Spears for her 'Skechers' campaign, 2001 📸✨️

Style.

For my art project in high school I made a full sized model of her in paper mache with that skirt. 

Then my sister wore it EVERYWHERE and a year later the clothing brand I worked for 'Westco' made a dupe of that denim skirt in like blue denim, sparkly denim, black or white denim... Omg memories 😍🖤💙❤️

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Benjamyn said:

For my art project in high school I made a full sized model of her in paper mache with that skirt. 

Then my sister wore it EVERYWHERE and a year later the clothing brand I worked for 'Westco' made a dupe of that denim skirt in like blue denim, sparkly denim, black or white denim... Omg memories 😍🖤💙❤️

Omg, you seem to be talented! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I bought Skechers because of Britney. My first ever skechers was the red/white sneakers in the first photo ad. And I don't skate at all and I remember I tried the 4 wheelrs in the Skechers store and just fell.... but I bought it anyway.... My skechers 4 wheelers are still stored in my country home though I never wear them (cuz I don't know how to skate 😂😂😂

There are two kinds of bags.... One with Britneys promo photos on it. I asked the seller to bag my shoes with the Britney one.... and I remember she went back to the storage room to find one for me  because the bags with Britney printed on it was limited quantity. 

I still have the bag..... with many collections in it. Oh the GOOD OLD DAYS ! 

Oh and I'm from Taiwan and the "Asia promo" you posted was actually "Taiwan promo". there are the company infos of  distributor of Skechers in Taiwan printed on them. 

Thanks for posting. :)  I still remember these ads.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

I bought Skechers because of Britney. My first ever skechers was the red/white sneakers in the first photo ad. And I don't skate at all and I remember I tried the 4 wheelrs in the Skechers store and just fell.... but I bought it anymore.... My skechers 4 wheelers are still stored in my country home though I never wear them (cuz I don't know how to skate 😂😂😂

There are two kinds of bags.... One with Britneys promo photos on it. I asked the seller to bag my shoes with the Britney one.... and I remember she went back to the storage room to find one for me  because the bags with Britney printed on it was limited quantity. 

I still have the bag..... with many collections in it. Oh the GOOD OLD DAYS ! 

Oh and I'm from Taiwan and the "Asia promo" you posted was actually "Taiwan promo". there are the company infos of  distributor of Skechers in Taiwan printed on them. 

Thanks for posting. :)  I still remember these ads.

So sweet of you sharing this story! Thanks for telling me the ads were taken in Taiwan. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

There were several lawsuits concerning this campaign. 

icon-512x512.png

Britney Spears has sued Skechers USA, Inc. for more than $1.5 million, claiming the Los Angeles footwear...

mgid:arc:imageassetref:mtv.com:3cdef211-

After filing a breach-of-contract suit against Skechers last year, Britney Spears got a taste of her own...

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

There were several lawsuits concerning this campaign. 

icon-512x512.png

Britney Spears has sued Skechers USA, Inc. for more than $1.5 million, claiming the Los Angeles footwear...

mgid:arc:imageassetref:mtv.com:3cdef211-

After filing a breach-of-contract suit against Skechers last year, Britney Spears got a taste of her own...

Omg, I didn’t know about it. Thanks for sharing.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block