Starting my YouTube channel

Prince Ali

Hi guys!

I've been part of this community for the past 14 years and I know that you are all amazing people, so I figured I could ask you for support :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

I have recently launched my YouTube channel with relaxing nature walks, city tours, ambience sounds and city soundscapes from my travels. I would really appreciate your support by subscribing to my channel and watch a video or two from time to time :neydedance_purple:

It's quite hard these days to launch a brand new account with so many content out there already, so any help would be appreciated :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Spoiler

THANK YOU for any support!!!

Thank U Reaction GIF by BROCKHAMPTON

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block