Why don't we talk about this? She ate that 🔥

3 minutes ago, Henry. said:

Another attempt to start drama... Give it a rest, sassy bottom, I already moved on and forgot you existed :mariah-hurry: 

Who let you in? There's the door :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Anything that I do, you’ll knock it offspacer.png

you’re trying to insult me calling me bottom, as if you are not a power bottom. spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Style. said:

You came in my thread and told me to not use questions titles yet you do the exact same thing.

The jokes just write themselves

5 minutes ago, Henry. said:

Another attempt to start drama... Give it a rest, sassy bottom, I already moved on and forgot you existed :mariah-hurry: 

Who let you in? There's the door :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

lowkey living for this new-found rivalry

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

A p3d0 apologist and a 37-year-old main pop girlie can coexist peacefully, but if you want drama, I can go back to dragging Nicki every chance I get. :bouncey: Ankle monitor lookin' good, though:

If you know, you know.

spacer.png

You just hooked me. But all that talkin' out your neck, might just get your throat cut especially when it’s coming from a Carly-never-happened pop star who sold double wood. spacer.png

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Garrett James said:

what's going on with you and @Henry. didnt he write a post saying he had a stalker then you commented? i wanna know 

He misunderstood my joke, I tried to explain it to him like 3 times but then he got totally obsessed and he keeps quoting and tagging me EVERYWHERE. I already moved on and forgot about all of it but wow what a surprise he decided to come back here and stalk me again :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block