If you had to pick the final single from Glory, what song would you choose?

Style.

Glory’s Final Single   

143 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to pick the final single from Glory, what song would you choose?

• Invitation
    • Do You Wanna Come Over?
    • Make Me…
    • Private Show
    • Man On The Moon
    • Just Luv Me
    • Clumsy
    • Slumber Party
    • Just Like Me
    • Love Me Down
    • Hard To Forget Ya
    • What You Need
    • Better
    • Change Your Mind
    • Liar
    • If I’m Dancing
    • Coupure Electrique
    • Mood Ring (By Demand)
    • Matches

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/18/2022 at 10:00 PM

1 minute ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Make Me with original video is good choice tbh for me as lead. It's decent and good produced song. She has nothing to prove.

The song is... terrible when Glory is full of actually great songs and had unreleased smashes in Exaholic and Sucker for Pain, the last of which went 3x platinum as someone else's song. Glory should have been a smash album, or at least a comeback to Femme Fatale-level success. Make Me  killed the era.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

I like MOTM, I'm just saying that music video with Britney just didn't work and the best is giving to that animated video. That's all. 

I just read everyone's responses and all you've been doing is disagreeing with anyone else's opinion than your own.  This is clearly for fun.  Why bother telling a whole handful of people "No." ?

3 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

If they did it sort of like this:

Girl, if you want to release some video from what everybody will make jokes and memes, so then yes.

That's why I'm in favor of an animated video, where there's more chance to show the artistic side and give the video real romance and brave Britney to go to her beloved up to the moon for her feelings.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Girl, if you want to release some video from what everybody will make jokes and memes, so then yes.

That's why I'm in favor of an animated video, where there's more chance to show the artistic side and give the video real romance and brave Britney to go to her beloved up to the moon for her feelings.

Again with the negative.  All you're doing is telling other people they're wrong.  Kind of annoying.  I disagree with your selection of "Mood Ring" - you're calling MOTM cheesy and then pick a song that literally lists colors.  "Fading to gray, I turn from golden to blue, my temperature at your command..."

Everyone likes what they like, why are you quoting everyone's opinions just to tell them they're "wrong"?

3 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

I just read everyone's responses and all you've been doing is disagreeing with anyone else's opinion than your own.  This is clearly for fun.  Why bother telling a whole handful of people "No." ?

We are talking about FINAL single. 

You can't release a **** video as your last video and then wait a long time for britney to record new material and more videos for the next year. Think of it as a light dessert served after the main meal. First hot stuff and then ending it with something more inteligent and decent. :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

Just now, IRunAway said:

Again with the negative.  All you're doing is telling other people they're wrong.  Kind of annoying.  I disagree with your selection of "Mood Ring" - you're calling MOTM cheesy and then pick a song that literally lists colors.  "Fading to gray, I turn from golden to blue, my temperature at your command..."

Everyone likes what they like, why are you quoting everyone's opinions just to tell them they're "wrong"?

Why you are quoting my quotes from other quotes? 

• Haha 1
Just now, BananaBoy98 said:

We are talking about FINAL single. 

You can't release a **** video as your last video and then wait a long time for britney to record new material and more videos for the next year. Think of it as a light dessert served after the main meal. First hot stuff and then ending it with something more inteligent and decent. :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

You just described what they did with Break the Ice and Kill the Lights... and yet you're recommending an animated music video for the FINAL single.  Make it make sense :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

24 minutes ago, BritneyGXKB2 said:

The song is... terrible when Glory is full of actually great songs and had unreleased smashes in Exaholic and Sucker for Pain, the last of which went 3x platinum as someone else's song. Glory should have been a smash album, or at least a comeback to Femme Fatale-level success. Make Me  killed the era.

Make me as lead single doesn't mean anything. You can release better singles after this one. Sure it depends how much budget you want to spend. But one lead single doesn't mean whole era as ruined. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

You just described what they did with Break the Ice and Kill the Lights... and yet you're recommending an animated music video for the FINAL single.  Make it make sense :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

No, i just quoted with my opinion what video concept works better for MOTM song. And sure it's better as third or fourth single. As final single is the best Mood Ring in my opinion.

3 minutes ago, BritneyGXKB2 said:

BB98 is very opinionated and we love him for it!

:clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

Idk if I should be thankful for this property :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Maybe i'm being too hard on y'll and i believe i'm a bit autistic. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.