What’s your thoughts on the Stages documentary?

I think it’s a startlingly earnest and sad depiction of Britney’s life long before anyone thought of her as anything other than perfect Miss American Dream. She is so magnetic and sweet and of course beautiful here,  but then you get these moments of stark loneliness that are so antithetical to the sunshine-and-rainbows Britney brand, you know? Maybe it’s only because we’re viewing it in retrospect, but this is probably the only piece of media from Britney’s prime that gives me such a melancholy feeling.

• Love 1

I love it STAGES since Day one, would be really good if was acompanied by the whole presentation of mexico show, because would bring how artist life could be.

I mean britney was exhausted after touring 4 years, every country she landed she do it press conference, tv shows, interviews, concert , THE SAME 4 Years, thats not all in 2002 their parents were divorcing, her breakup with justin, i mean i couldn't understand how her team allowed all the stuff for her. why didn't prepare the interviews like xtina team , were selling britney just by scandals and thats not good. 

in this documentary you could see her early conservatorship i mean "free" without really being .

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block