Sam Asghari: "This Young boy is not me"

5 hours ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

Of course it was you Cancer, can you please stop? How are you allowed to have an account?!

You're creating the disturbing narrative that incites other users to follow.

Seriously stop.

Whoever made that video is sick. ***ualising a child like this out of context via that video edit is gross.

Glad Sam clarified it's not him. Whoever is making sick videos like this has way too much time on their hands.

You should also know better, argentinian.in.telaviv. Britney herself would find the video gross, I'm sure. You need to stop assuming Britney has the same sick humour some people on this forum do.

5 hours ago, Cancer said:

Whoever made that video is sick. ***ualising a child like this out of context via that video edit is gross.

Glad Sam clarified it's not him. Whoever is making sick videos like this has way too much time on their hands.

You should also know better, argentinian.in.telaviv. Britney herself would find the video gross, I'm sure. You need to stop assuming Britney has the same sick humour some people on this forum do.

I literally have all the mods on you. 

You played low for a few days to come back full swinging right?

I really wish you well, because you come here to spread toxicity and negativity.

You, as a new user like you claim to be, should know that Exhale is not the place for that.

Hopefully you'll find some help, it's just very disgusting the way you treat people here, and the way you bring negativity and toxicity to very sensitive issues, especially when you add Britney to that mix.

Shame on you. You're not a fan. You're desperate for attention. It's sad to see it.

10 minutes ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

I literally have all the mods on you. 

You played low for a few days to come back full swinging right?

I really wish you well, because you come here to spread toxicity and negativity.

You, as a new user like you claim to be, should know that Exhale is not the place for that.

Hopefully you'll find some help, it's just very disgusting the way you treat people here, and the way you bring negativity and toxicity to very sensitive issues, especially when you add Britney to that mix.

Shame on you. You're not a fan. You're desperate for attention. It's sad to see it.

You've made your strange and wicked obsession with me crystal clear.

This video was made in very poor taste and attempts to make Britney out to be something she is not. I find it vulgar but typical of some of the braindead people who enjoy tormenting her.

Almost as trashy as those dumb documentaries about her (which I'm sure you watched.)

Have fun clicking the report button...you might also want to try the 'block' button, and last but not least, click 'log out.' :D

7 minutes ago, Cancer said:

This video was made in very poor taste and attempts to make Britney out to be something she is not. I find it vulgar but typical of some of the braindead people who enjoy tormenting her.

Almost as trashy as those dumb documentaries about her (which I'm sure you watched.)

Have fun clicking the report button...you might also want to try the 'block' button, and last but not least, click 'log out.' :D

I agree with you that the meme is weird. Moreover, considering the current climate in which you get labeled as a groomer for simply breathing in the immediate vicinity of a child as an LGBT person, it's rather out of touch too.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Cancer said:

And here again you enjoy the attention.

Still instigating fights with people.

You're really really sad. 

I just can't have someone like you being as nasty, manipulative and creating very dark and twisted narratives. 

And on top of everything, involving Britney.

11 hours ago, Yok1 said:

Hmm not funny, plus Sam's real age is probably a lot older. His official papers seem sketchy, his real name etc.

I’ve tried to research his name. Hesam Asghari, 47. I don’t know how they got that number but looks like he’s even older than Britney. All good then :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

14 minutes ago, HIM said:

I’ve tried to research his name. Hesam Asghari, 47. I don’t know how they got that number but looks like he’s even older than Britney. All good then :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

You’re ridiculous. Do you really think there’s only one person on earth with the name Hesam Asghari? He’s clearly in his late 20s, and is attracted to older women, and that’s perfectly ok. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block