Kanye blames Rihanna for domestic abuse, references ****s again

5 minutes ago, Cancer said:

Why now? I think he probably did say those things, but can't they at least provide video proof?

Media is working overtime to reduce him to rubble. I don't agree with a lot of what he says but I wouldn't be surprised if there was an e-mail in Hillary Clinton's inbox that read Subject: We need to get rid of Kanye.

He did explain in the video i linked you how they all have ****loads of dirt on every celeb and politician. So when you try to rebel or refuse to do something- the dirt comes out

He literally called out Clintons, Bush and Fauci. I'm surprised he's still alive at this point.

3 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

i'll dm u

I got it, thanks. Unfortunately, someone clearly doesn't want us to hear what Kanye has to say about the left wing elites. When I click on the link I get this worrying message:

CHANNEL RESTRICTED

The parent channel of this video is unavailable at your location due to the following restrictions:

Contains Incitement to Hatred

1 minute ago, Cancer said:

I got it, thanks. Unfortunately, someone clearly doesn't want us to hear what Kanye has to say about the left wing elites. When I click on the link I get this worrying message:

CHANNEL RESTRICTED

The parent channel of this video is unavailable at your location due to the following restrictions:

Contains Incitement to Hatred

VPN is your friend.

He’s saying Rihanna is at fault for Chris Brown beating her face to a pulp? This man continues to sink lower. As for Rihanna, I’d have more sympathy for her if she didn’t just recruit Johnny Depp to star in her fashion show. I like her, but what a dumb *** move on her part. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block