Kanye blames Rihanna for domestic abuse, references ****s again

''Netflix and David Letterman’s production company edited out comments by Kanye “Ye” West that referenced ****s and blamed Rihanna for her own domestic abuse during a 2019 interview with the comedian for his talk show, multiple audience members at the taping told TheWrap.

The comments were made during a wide-ranging interview taped before a live audience for Season 2 of the comedian’s Netflix talk show “My Next Guest Needs No Introduction With David Letterman.”

Audience members Noah Reich and David Maldonado of Los Angeles told TheWrap they were sitting in the center front row of a local theater in January 2019 when West, who has since legally changed his name to Ye, repeated right-wing conspiracy theories, observed that liberals treated anyone wearing a red pro-Trump cap “like they were ****s” and noted that Rihanna, a former victim of domestic abuse, must have done something to deserve what happened to her.

These comments were largely not included in the version that has streamed on Netflix, according to audience members at the taping.

“It was shocking to see that Kanye West could share harmful alt-right beliefs, conspiracy theory after conspiracy and misogynistic beliefs about women for the majority of the interview and end up with an edit that removed all those items in favor of celebrity fluff content,” Reich told TheWrap.''

Kanye-West-Ye-David-Letterman2.jpg
WWW.THEWRAP.COM

TheWrap was told by audience members who were surprised that Kanye "Ye" West's comments were edited out

7 hours ago, Sourab Patodi said:

He clearly shows sign of mental illness! He is clearly attaching communities and dividing them..yes lock his social media and interviews at least

At the moment, legally speaking, only people in danger to themselves or others can be locked up, did you want to change that to locking up mentally ill and racist people?

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

They are trying really hard to cancel Kanye. He must have really pissed the elites off. The media wasn't mad at Bill Cosby the rap.st or Epstein the p.dophile. 

In the deleted interview, he talked how Kris and Kim had a deal with Clintons about the promoting the vaccine to the black people (it included him too).

He mentioned so many high level people, I wouldn't be surprised if he was a bit too depressed all of a sudden and you know the s- word.

(the video is still on the internet, i can link u if u want to)

2 hours ago, Sourab Patodi said:

I dont care if I get heat for this, but someone need to put this guy in a conservativeship

You will get heat for this. And as a Britney fan, you deserve it.

Cons have a very specific purpose. People who have gone insane and killed other people haven't been put under cons. It should definitely not be used to gag people you find offensive.

3 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

''Netflix and David Letterman’s production company edited out comments by Kanye “Ye” West that referenced ****s and blamed Rihanna for her own domestic abuse during a 2019 interview with the comedian for his talk show, multiple audience members at the taping told TheWrap.

The comments were made during a wide-ranging interview taped before a live audience for Season 2 of the comedian’s Netflix talk show “My Next Guest Needs No Introduction With David Letterman.”

Audience members Noah Reich and David Maldonado of Los Angeles told TheWrap they were sitting in the center front row of a local theater in January 2019 when West, who has since legally changed his name to Ye, repeated right-wing conspiracy theories, observed that liberals treated anyone wearing a red pro-Trump cap “like they were ****s” and noted that Rihanna, a former victim of domestic abuse, must have done something to deserve what happened to her.

These comments were largely not included in the version that has streamed on Netflix, according to audience members at the taping.

“It was shocking to see that Kanye West could share harmful alt-right beliefs, conspiracy theory after conspiracy and misogynistic beliefs about women for the majority of the interview and end up with an edit that removed all those items in favor of celebrity fluff content,” Reich told TheWrap.''

Kanye-West-Ye-David-Letterman2.jpg

TheWrap was told by audience members who were surprised that Kanye "Ye" West's comments were edited out

Why now? I think he probably did say those things, but can't they at least provide video proof?

Media is working overtime to reduce him to rubble. I don't agree with a lot of what he says but I wouldn't be surprised if there was an e-mail in Hillary Clinton's inbox that read Subject: We need to get rid of Kanye.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, FreeBritBrit said:

In the deleted interview, he talked how Kris and Kim had a deal with Clintons about the promoting the vaccine to the black people (it included him too).

He mentioned so many high level people, I wouldn't be surprised if he was a bit too depressed all of a sudden and you know the s- word.

(the video is still on the internet, i can link u if u want to)

I'd like a link too please. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block