Does Britney still live in her old house?

Mutya

For the mods: I’m not trying to start any conspiracy. Genuinely asking the other members’ opinions.

Britney often posts photos/videos in her “old” house and this looks like a recent one. Although she said she is “visiting” her old house, you can see furniture and her cat in the background. Many will argue why she would visit her old house if it’s full of bad memories (it was her prison for years) and more recently Jason Alexander invading it. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

So what do you think? I know we’re not entitled to her life but her captions and the things she writes have been very… intriguing.

I just hope she’s fine and everything is well. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I also find it super strange, not necessarily that she owns it, though I don’t understand it personally, but that her furniture is still there when in the past she mentioned how her furniture was gone and she even mentioned the movers. 

Maybe they moved everything else but left the living room since they still visit:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Like 1

Its a long process to move houses, so obviously its a longer process for mansions.

It took me months to move from house to house too, and I was visiting my old house.

And rich people will always leave behind some old furniture and sell the house furnished.

Britney could also have alot of construction in the new mansion, so she might sleep in her old house sometimes till construction is over, and she cant use her new closet because its under construction so all her cloths is in the old house.

I mean there could be many explanation its not unusual at all..

• Like 6

I don't know why people are so surprised that she owns two houses. It's called an asset people... Do we forgot that she also owned 2 million condo in Destin, FL for over 20 years, and that she also seemingly still owns Serenity where Lynne has lived since like 1999 :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

She also said that her horses are living in her old place, I guess the new neighborhood wouldn't like if she had horses in her backyard:ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

13 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

I don't know why people are so surprised that she owns two houses. It's called an asset people... Do we forgot that she also owned 2 million condo in Destin, FL for over 20 years, and that she also seemingly still owns Serenity where Lynne has lived since like 1999 :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

She also said that her horses are living in her old place, I guess the new neighborhood wouldn't like if she had horses in her backyard:ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

Britney doesn’t own any horses, she was talking about he horses she and Sam posted in the past, when they went riding and then some she saw on the trail. 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Does she actually own these houses though? I thought I read somewhere they were rented 

2 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

I’m sure they wouldn’t mind, after all KFed has lived in the same neighborhood with his horseface of a wife for years..spacer.png

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block