Why does Taylor always play the victim in her music videos?

3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She's a woman, and I'm sorry if the money is good, why would anybody stop. 

Just read a billboard article.  The way she's charging tickets up to 2K, actually makes it harder on second hand sites and scalping to go higher than her asking price. 

Meaning for anybody to resell their tickets. It would have to double or triple the actual price to make a profit back after originally buying them

A ticket to eras tour is from 100 to 2000 k depending on the seat of the stadium. 

taylor-swift-midnights-2022-billboard-pr

Here's everything you need to know about securing tickets to Taylor Swift's upcoming The Eras tour.

Was it this Billboard article? This one says tickets are capped at $899. 

You know some people just get it and others dont. My life experiences in life have aligned more with her music than music Im “supposed” to listen to because of my cultural background. 

The album is actually about her being honest about being scheming and plotting things. It also her expressing her weaknesses which could be why everyone is assuming she is playing the victim but she is not she is being her own hero. 

This forum is cray cray 😂! The same posters saying she isn’t talented or isn’t an icon within pop culture are the same ones so desperate to create a fake negative narrative and then feel cool for making a thread dissing her like it’s some sort of “ ahhhaaaa!” moment. It’s sad. Find a hobby. Maybe go actually listen to her music and join the fun, being a swiftie is so much more fun than being a hater that thinks it’s cool to be ~unique~ since the only one suffering is yourself. 

• Love 1

I see it as a reflection to all of us deep down and that we have to work so hard to be bad *** and not care but our initial reaction is to care and for some of us it’s harder than others… 

no matter success or riches we are all plagued with insecurities and letting out those insecurities in a healthy way helps us be able to rise above it… or fall victim to it, choice is yours

i on the contrary think Taylor Swift has been pretty versatile. then it doesnt matter if she seemingly plays the victim or not she keeps me entertaining and to moan about that is not for me. okay, maybe she can play the victim and keep it interesting too for me. Taylor is not devalued by me whether the song is playing the victim or not...

i guess then she is the most entertaining and valued victim player in the world. and nothing wrong with that, it has and will always find the audience.

Ive been saying it for a whole decade, I cant stand it anymore! Its exactly what Nicki Minaj does but Taylor is smarter about it. This is why I cant enjoy her music anymore no matter how good and talented she is. Its also hard to view her as an adult because of how she behaves, but shes a grown woman now!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.