Pink drops ICONIC new dance bop 'Never Not Gonna Dance Again'

JayTawndre

Pink really is a weird one with me, one minute I can really be vibing to one of her songs and I can listen to it again on another occasion and I can’t stand her voice - make it make sense :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Anyways I have yet to listen to the new song in full but it sounded cute but nothing groundbreaking 

• Haha 1
On 11/4/2022 at 1:17 PM, agustinmalandra said:

the lgbtq+ representation SLAY. 

They could not even get the flag right. Pause video at 1:22. Red is supposed to be at the top. So... that's a flop, not a slay.

LGBTQIA+ Identity Flags | Millersville University

LGBTQ+ Pride Flags and What They Stand For | Volvo Group

If it is some reversed illuminati crap, then how can you even reverse lgbt. Then it's just straight.

A flag with six horizontal stripes, alternating between black and white

The production got it wrong and P!nk was too cheap to get it corrected or she is just ignorant to that level but i actually think not. But idk...

• Haha 1
  • 3 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block