Zac Efron Debuts Bulk Physique For New Movie The Iron Claw

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I used to be so attracted to this man. He’s changed so much. He looks like he’s in his 40s. I know he loves being outdoors but he did NOT use sunscreen. 

spacer.png

He claims that he had to have his jaw and chin reconstructed after an accident. He definitely looks different but he’s still hot :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Love 2
10 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

He claims that he had to have his jaw and chin reconstructed after an accident. He definitely looks different but he’s still hot :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

I beg to differ. He claims it was because of an accident but I don’t know. Gurrrrlll that face looks like it’s had way too much adjustments whether Botox or surgery / fillers etc. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:It’s very unnatural looking. He used to be such a stud. I prefer his leaner muscular body as opposed to his big muscular body now. He was so **** and adorable and now he’s just like a Ken Barbie action figure fake face blah. This is my personal opinion though. You feel free to sit on his face dear he’s all yours! :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.