Britney shades Selena Gomez? "Don’t you just love the nerve of women who stand firmly getting awards and speak on their beliefs about not showing their bodies on instagram"

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful.

Message added by Jordan Miller,

1 minute ago, MasterMindz said:

I'm glad its 2022 and some people still have zero idea about what's white and what's not white. Selena has embraced her latina side her entire life. Moving on :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

same as xtina "embracing" her latina side = selling incomprehensible spanish albums, amazing way to appreciate (profit) from a culture, use them until they can't sell anymore lmao :explainlol_stare_spin:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
36 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Disappointing…her message is not wrong but she needs to stop using Selena as her punching ball. Britney talks about women empowerment and yet she’s constantly dragging Selena. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

What did Selena do to cause Britney to shade her so much? Clearly something and the queen has spoken  :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Like 2

I really think that Britney is just angry that Selena never mentioned the #freebritney movement before the conservatorship ended and didn’t help to free her back then but still came to her wedding and mentioned how much she cares about her etc., back then it made me angry too and I was disappointed that Selena didn’t post anything about it.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

I hope Selena reaches out privately to resolve, even though I can imagine she may not want to after numerous comments on social media. This should be dealt with privately but I get that this issue must be something Britney is extremely passionate about, women owning their bodies. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Slayer said:

I hope Selena reaches out privately to resolve, even though I can imagine she may not want to after numerous comments on social media. This should be dealt with privately but I get that this issue must be something Britney is extremely passionate about, women owning their bodies. 

I think that ship has sailed. I think their friendship is over. I have a feeling Selena betrayed Britney. Maybe it triggers her because her own family betrayed her. Idk but Selena definitely did something to Britney.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.