Britney shades Selena Gomez? "Don’t you just love the nerve of women who stand firmly getting awards and speak on their beliefs about not showing their bodies on instagram"

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful.

Message added by Jordan Miller,

10 minutes ago, DownAndUp said:

My first thought was I wonder if Selena tried to discourage her from uploading her Instagram pictures and it’s hit a nerve with Brit. 

I don't think Selena would be that bold to say that to her but if that happened then it could probably be why Britney is pointing out that she's a hypocrite.

• Love 1

The comments here once again are disgusting. And again from the same people.

For me it’s incredible it’s the hypocrisy here. Everyone seems so sensitive these days but when it comes to Britney the comments are so disrespectful. 

“She needs help” it’s a disgusting comment. 

Nicki minaj, cardi b, madonna, etc throw shade at other people and no one says “they need help”! 

And once again, notice it’s the same people here who write disgusting things. Maybe they should get help

• Love 4
6 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Selena obviously did something to make Britney this upset. She knows what she did!!!! :howdareyou_meme_cat:

My guess is she has told Britney also privately to stop posting ***** on Instagram for attention. That would explain why Britney keeps reposting that provocative baby doll picture over and over again.

If Selena actually did that, she probably meant well, but didn’t understand that it’s not up to anyone to tell Britney what she should or shouldn’t do. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, David Rose said:

I honestly have a hard time even liking Britney these days. I hate how she uses social media as some weird form of processing her trauma (she needs ACTUAL therapy no matter how negative an association she has to it), and I hate how tone deaf and randomly mean she gets. She posts the same photos over and over and people claim she's "breaking the internet" with her naked body LOL, I mean come on. Nobody gives a s*!t anymore, she posts the same kind of pics every ten minutes. And the constant toxic rants about the same stuff over and over and over is just tiresome. Literally every casual observer of her social media that I know gets the sense she's a bit off, but much worse than that, she's just not that likeable anymore.

Personally, her nakedness and sporadic rants don't bother me, it's more the monotony of it all, it's just the same thing again and again. In her own words, like Groundhog Day. I hope to God her actual day to day life is more varied and fulfilling than what's portrayed on her socials. She just sounds like a bitter, angry, stubborn, unforgiving, emotionally erratic person now. And while I genuinely do understand why she is how she is and the terrible things she has endured, it doesn't seem to me like she does anything to improve her situation or seek peace. She seems to actively do the opposite, frankly.

I am thankful for the fact that she is able to express herself however she damn well pleases, she deserves that right as much as anyone else and has earned it. It took major strength on her part to fight her way to freedom and I'm forever grateful that she did. That doesn't mean I like what she has to say though or the way she chooses to express herself. Every now and then she'll post something totally coherent and introspective and it makes me smile. But in general, I feel my connection to her slowly waning and it makes me sad.

Same for me. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, The Finn said:

My guess is she has told Britney also privately to stop posting ***** on Instagram for attention.That would explain why Britney keeps reposting that provocative baby doll picture over and over again.

If Selena actually did that, she probably meant well, but didn’t understand that it’s not up to anyone to tell Britney what she should or shouldn’t do. 

I assume that would have happened after the wedding when Selena probably thought they were better friends than they actually were.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
10 minutes ago, The Finn said:

My guess is she has told Britney also privately to stop posting ***** on Instagram for attention. That would explain why Britney keeps reposting that provocative baby doll picture over and over again.

:tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

32 minutes ago, s&m said:

The comments here once again are disgusting. And again from the same people.

For me it’s incredible it’s the hypocrisy here. Everyone seems so sensitive these days but when it comes to Britney the comments are so disrespectful. 

“She needs help” it’s a disgusting comment. 

Nicki minaj, cardi b, madonna, etc throw shade at other people and no one says “they need help”! 

And once again, notice it’s the same people here who write disgusting things. Maybe they should get help

18 minutes ago, s&m said:

I hope she drags Xtuna next :emma:

Grow up please.

- Sincerely from everyone on this forum with an ounce of common sense.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

It's so clear that Britney is a circus act to you. An entertainment. You just want the mess, and don't care that people are turning on her when she does this. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

britney doesn’t care! go stream Xtwinka songs because she needs it :emma:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.