Spotify: Midnights most streamed album in a single day

Body ache

8 hours ago, Greg_del said:

Funny how « the biggest singer » can’t even sing. Like others said, I don’t see the appeal at all. Her voice is so annoying, I just can’t stand it. How can people listen to her? Her voice is so bad.

She’s just lucky to have very faithfull fans, a good marketing team (20 versions of her album, deluxe edition ONLY available on streaming platform so even with physical copies, her fans needed to stream her album so 2X more sales). It’s only strategy. Her and her fans are so obsessed with charts cause they need approval so bad. Just like with the Grammys. She’s just desperate. Nobody will remember her basic music in 10-15 years even if she breaks all the records. Records are always broken on Spotify. Reputation did that and who’s talking about this album now? No fuc**** body lol.

Besides the Body Shaming- and she at least isn’t Just reducing herself to her body like others - she would have had over 150 million streams on the first day without the 3am edition. With it she had over 180. that means she would have broken every record also without the double album. So check your facts next time 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Stefani said:

Well of course it is, didn't Taylor release like 20 different versions of it? :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Which literally has nothing to do with STREAMS lol.

You're trying to drag her but failed.

11 hours ago, JP9101 said:

I can believe there are people that listen Taylor :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:sorry I just don’t get it 

also, I feel everyone forget about her in the future, she is super successful but pretty basic idk maybe I’m old 

Literally nobody has ever pulled put such massive numbers in decades. It's her 10th studio album and she's still breaking records left and right.

None of her albums failed to do amazing. Even big artists like Madonna had a commercial underperformed album before she was 10 albums in her career (American Life).

There's literally almost nobody still selling 1M copies in the first week. Only a very select few artists still manage to do so (like Adele).

She's even surpassed the amount of albums Britney released. Taylor ain't going anywhere!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Karin63736 said:

she would have had over 150 million streams on the first day without the 3am edition.

THIS! The bonus tracks have such low streams compared to the other songs, and may people did not know where to find the songs.  The 3AM edition was not showing on the Spotify page till yesterday night. 

• Love 1

« Midnights is available to purchase in a standard digital album (both clean and explicit), an iTunes-exclusive version with a bonus track (clean and explicit), four standard CD editions (each with a different cover, both clean and explicit), four vinyl LP editions (each with a different cover and colored vinyl) and a cassette tape.

Target is also selling an exclusive “Lavender” edition of the album on CD and colored-vinyl LP, with the CD boasting three bonus tracks.

In addition, in the weeks leading up to release, Swift’s webstore sold pre-orders of signed copies of the four standard CD albums and the four standard vinyl LPs. Midnights is also available in a deluxe boxed set with a CD edition of the album and a Swift-branded T-shirt, exclusively for Capital One cardholders.

Three hours after Midnights arrived, Swift issued a deluxe edition of the album with seven bonus songs (20 tracks total) to streaming services and digital retailers (with the later including a digital liner notes booklet). » Billboard

I mean COME ON. She did everything to have those numbers. Stop saying she’s not desperate 🤣

4 minutes ago, Greg_del said:

I mean COME ON. She did everything to have those numbers. Stop saying she’s not desperate 🤣

You must be just trolling at this point :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

She broke Spotify, and that has nothing to do with all those physical versions that she is releasing for fans. :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

BTW if it was that easy to actually sell physical copies, why doenst every artist do it?:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Greg_del said:

« Midnights is available to purchase in a standard digital album (both clean and explicit), an iTunes-exclusive version with a bonus track (clean and explicit), four standard CD editions (each with a different cover, both clean and explicit), four vinyl LP editions (each with a different cover and colored vinyl) and a cassette tape.

Target is also selling an exclusive “Lavender” edition of the album on CD and colored-vinyl LP, with the CD boasting three bonus tracks.

In addition, in the weeks leading up to release, Swift’s webstore sold pre-orders of signed copies of the four standard CD albums and the four standard vinyl LPs. Midnights is also available in a deluxe boxed set with a CD edition of the album and a Swift-branded T-shirt, exclusively for Capital One cardholders.

Three hours after Midnights arrived, Swift issued a deluxe edition of the album with seven bonus songs (20 tracks total) to streaming services and digital retailers (with the later including a digital liner notes booklet). » Billboard

Jesus Christ Scooter, chill 😌

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Greg_del said:

Reads marketing genius who feeds her fans to me. Do you realize these are all fun things she does as surprises and what not FOR her fans? Just because you are not one doesn’t mean you need to go ruin everyone else’s experience. Go live your life. Go check her streaming numbers that has nothing to do with her physical editions. 

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, Greg_del said:

Whether you like it or not Ms. Swift IS the music industry right now. And it’s well deserved. I can’t think of any other artist who works as hard as her. There’s a reason she has such a strong fanbase. She’s very consistent with putting out music and is always trying new things. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Greg_del said:

It must be a hard day for you.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block