Spotify: Midnights most streamed album in a single day

Body ache

27 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

I can believe there are people that listen Taylor :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:sorry I just don’t get it 

also, I feel everyone forget about her in the future, she is super successful but pretty basic idk maybe I’m old 

lol these are her numbers for her 10th album, 16 years into her career. If she think she will soon be forgotten… just don’t hold your breathe. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
20 minutes ago, Nate b said:

lol these are her numbers for her 10th album, 16 years into her career. If she think she will soon be forgotten… just don’t hold your breathe. 

Right? This guy is delusional. I mean I don’t like certain artists or click with their music but I don’t go online to crap on people who like them or to say they have no talent. They just aren’t for me. People are weird.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, ToxicJAM said:

Right? This guy is delusional. I mean I don’t like certain artists or click with their music but I don’t go online to crap on people who like them or to say they have no talent. They just aren’t for me. People are weird.

That’s what I said… I don’t get it, maybe I’m old :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: good for her 

1 hour ago, JP9101 said:

I can believe there are people that listen Taylor :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:sorry I just don’t get it 

also, I feel everyone forget about her in the future, she is super successful but pretty basic idk maybe I’m old 

I don’t like her new music at all..kinda lost her after Red..1989 was good..that’s it!

but every artist have their time to shine! Remember when Madonna used to dominate. 

I hope Britney get her moment to shine again as a free women 

22 minutes ago, OneLife said:

You can try to deny it as much as you want, but she is the biggest singer out there for over a decade.. 

Personally, the album didn't do it for me..

Funny how « the biggest singer » can’t even sing. Like others said, I don’t see the appeal at all. Her voice is so annoying, I just can’t stand it. How can people listen to her? Her voice is so bad.

She’s just lucky to have very faithfull fans, a good marketing team (20 versions of her album, deluxe edition ONLY available on streaming platform so even with physical copies, her fans needed to stream her album so 2X more sales). It’s only strategy. Her and her fans are so obsessed with charts cause they need approval so bad. Just like with the Grammys. She’s just desperate. Nobody will remember her basic music in 10-15 years even if she breaks all the records. Records are always broken on Spotify. Reputation did that and who’s talking about this album now? No fuc**** body lol.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Isla said:

Nnn I sent Spotify’s Instagram post about this to my friend, wrote ‘TAYLOR SWIFT IS THE MUSIC INDUSTRY’ and he called it a ‘publicity stunt’ because ‘the album was released at midnight’

I don’t think he knows how this works :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Like when do they think the music is normally released? Lol 😂 

7 hours ago, Greg_del said:

Funny how « the biggest singer » can’t even sing. Like others said, I don’t see the appeal at all. Her voice is so annoying, I just can’t stand it. How can people listen to her? Her voice is so bad.

She’s just lucky to have very faithfull fans, a good marketing team (20 versions of her album, deluxe edition ONLY available on streaming platform so even with physical copies, her fans needed to stream her album so 2X more sales). It’s only strategy. Her and her fans are so obsessed with charts cause they need approval so bad. Just like with the Grammys. She’s just desperate. Nobody will remember her basic music in 10-15 years even if she breaks all the records. Records are always broken on Spotify. Reputation did that and who’s talking about this album now? No fuc**** body lol.

Britney couldn't sing either when she was yhe biggest singer. At least taylor sings live and still does a pretty good job. No one ever claimed she was the biggest vocalist but she's so involved in her art 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Greg_del said:

You are the one sounding desperate right now 😂.  First off she has been around for 16 years and we are all still talking about All Of her music. Reputation is LITERALLY in the top 100 on billboard 5 years later. That’s before even the re-record. Go have a piece of bread and call yourself down. Maybe one day you will develop taste and start to enjoy her instead of wasting your time spilling BS on the internet thinking that your singular opinion matters. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block