Vicky T says she and Britney are friends for life: "Once I'm a friend to someone, I'm a friend for life. Always."

5 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

She is attention ***** and drama queen. Fe was the best assistant ever, who nicely interacted with fans. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

thank you for proving exactly what i said. did you call fe an attention ***** when she was penning letters to ex fansites throwing britney under the bus??? fe was a great assistant. until she wasn't. but no one speaks about the negative things fe did, and still does, because she's remembered through rose colored glasses. vicky didn't kiss fans *****, stood up to the hate that was thrown her way, and y'all don't like that. oh well. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, easy said:

thank you for proving exactly what i said. did you call fe an attention ***** when she was penning letters to ex fansites throwing britney under the bus??? fe was a great assistant. until she wasn't. but no one speaks about the negative things fe did, and still does, because she's remembered through rose colored glasses. vicky didn't kiss fans *****, stood up to the hate that was thrown her way, and y'all don't like that. oh well. 

I think she totally explained what happened behind in documentary. Team con pitted the two girls against each other. Except that she wants to be with everybody in good, doesn't mean she is bad. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

You can tell what all wrong she did :orangu_orangutan_ape:

21 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

I think she totally explained what happened behind in documentary. Team con pitted the two girls against each other. Except that she wants to be with everybody in good, doesn't mean she is bad. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

You can tell what all wrong she did :orangu_orangutan_ape:

i'm not talking about that. i'm talking about the letter fe wrote to world of britney in 2007. where she speaks about "we the family" are doing "all they can" to help her (now we know exactly what that "help" was), wanted her to get back to the "career driven britney we all know and love" equated herself to a "kicked dog told to get off the porch"

post con fe is still friends with lynne. being friends with abusers? especially the abuser of someone you claim to love? pretty bad. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, easy said:

i'm not talking about that. i'm talking about the letter fe wrote to world of britney in 2007. where she speaks about "we the family" are doing "all they can" to help her (now we know exactly what that "help" was), wanted her to get back to the "career driven britney we all know and love" equated herself to a "kicked dog told to get off the porch"

post con fe is still friends with lynne. being friends with abusers? especially the abuser of someone you claim to love? pretty bad. 

It was in 2007, and she didn't know everything behind. She told that they rejected her from working with Britney, sure for that she wouldn't find out how they treated Britney. I believe she believed that moment her family really want to be okay again, and come back. But later she realized how it was wrong and she said everything she knows in documentary. I'm not defending her, but this is my theory.

Just now, BananaBoy98 said:

It was in 2007, and she didn't know everything behind. She told that they rejected her from working with Britney, sure for that she wouldn't find out how they treated Britney. I believe she believed that moment her family really want to be okay again, and come back. But later she realized how it was wrong and she said everything she knows in documentary. I'm not defending her, but this is my theory.

you're perfectly allowed to have whatever theory, it just proves my point. since fe is remembered fondly, people are quicker to excuse her bad actions. since vicky never cared to be a fan favorite and just wanted to do her job, she's remembered negatively.

7 minutes ago, easy said:

you're perfectly allowed to have whatever theory, it just proves my point. since fe is remembered fondly, people are quicker to excuse her bad actions. since vicky never cared to be a fan favorite and just wanted to do her job, she's remembered negatively.

Omg, there are people who knows everything, because they are abusers - her family, team con. But there are people who spend a time with britney and see everything just from outside, like Fe and other people who worked for Britney. Fe believed everything from her parents because she expected her parents always do the best for her, but in result they did the worst thing. I think she has years for regret and apology. I wish she meet Britney and talk about everything. It's wrong when you see things only from one side.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Omg, there are people who knows everything, because they are abusers - her family, team con. But there are people who spend a time with britney and see everything just from outside, like Fe and other people who worked for Britney. Fe believed everything from her parents because she expected her parents always do the best for her, but in result they did the worst thing. I think she has years for regret and apology. I wish she meet Britney and talk about everything. It's wrong when you see things only from one side.

and since then, since britney has publicly stated the abuse she suffered at the hands of her mother, what has fe done? continued her friendship with lynne. that tells me everything i ever need to know about fe. the way she acted before just puts her current behavior into better perspective. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block