Ava Max - 'Diamonds & Dancefloors- LISTENING PARTY

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not share download links.

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

If Taylor’s team did this you wouldn’t be singing the same tune. Regardless of whose fault it was, if it wasn’t Ava’s fault then people shouldn’t be listening to it. I am SO SURE people listening to the leaks will support the album on release date :surejan: people making excuses to justify theft is laughable. Streaming leaks and illegal downloads was cute a decade ago when most didn’t know any better, but now? It’s sad and disrespectful 

Ok luv, tell that to Jordan who's boping to the album as we speak

Best Ava Max GIFs | Gfycat

37 minutes ago, Style. said:

The duds who are spreading the links will be the same duds to call it a flop when it will be officially released on the streaming platforms. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Exactly. I already know the album is going to be fire and that’s why I am waiting to support her. She’s my 4th most streamed artist because she releases bop after bop and I do my best to support her so she continues making music. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You think I’m not talking about him either? He can read through the thread if he wishes :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Hun, Avas label is trash. The moment the leak went out, someone should have put the album on streaming services and lyrics vids on you tube. This way they are losing millions of streams.

Is it objective to think people who got the vinyls will keep them sealed until January? Objectively- no. Same goes for the people who have an access to the leak.

People love Ava and the fact so many people are listening to it means the demand is here. Its just her dumb label not using that fact.

I feel sorry for Ava but her label is useless and piece of sh it

Btw, who can guarantee they arent doing this on purpose? If her era fails, there is a reason for them to drop her from the label. I can't prove this theory but how come they go far and beyond to promote and push some artists and pay dust to others?

Maybe they will use this to scrap the whole album and drop her. Only time will tell.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Exactly. I already know the album is going to be fire and that’s why I am waiting to support her. She’s my 4th most streamed artist because she releases bop after bop and I do my best to support her so she continues making music. 

She’s delivering bop after bop and I’m not even paying that much attention! I’m sorry for her because she has to share the same record label as Cardi B and Lizzo, the reason why Ava doesn’t get the necessary push. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

If Taylor’s team did this you wouldn’t be singing the same tune. Regardless of whose fault it was, if it wasn’t Ava’s fault then people shouldn’t be listening to it. I am SO SURE people listening to the leaks will support the album on release date :surejan: people making excuses to justify theft is laughable. Streaming leaks and illegal downloads was cute a decade ago when most didn’t know any better, but now? It’s sad and disrespectful 

Hey. I didn't even listen to it and I honestly have no interest in doing so until it's released officially...... 

But to come back at your point of singing the same tune ... I listened to to the 1989 leak and I did to every Britney related leak. Such as the entire FF album leaking 2 weeks ahead. I own at least 20 physical copies of each, bought it all on iTunes so it's safe to say I paid my debt and the artists didn't lose any cent by me listening to the leaks. And as they didn't lose any cent in my case, I don't see it as stealing as they haven't lost anything in my personal case.

Leaks happen and they will continue to happen.

I bet you listen to unreleased stuff by Britney as well which is the same thing as listening to an album leak by your standards.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Not putting it for streaming is the era suicide. She's losing millions of streams a day because of it.

I'd immediately put the album for streaming to salvage the damage. Not putting it out until January is the death of the era and the album.

Taylor and Carly are coming, Xmas songs season too- Ava will be forgotten by January if she doesnt milk this- NOW

I’m surprised she hasn’t said anything about it yet. Not even her label. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

The smartest move would be releasing the album next friday and just let it be.

It happened to Madonna, it happened to Britney, it happened to Dua and she should take this hype and make the most of it. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, aleomg said:

I’m surprised she hasn’t said anything about it yet. Not even her label. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

The smartest move would be releasing the album next friday and just let it be.

It happened to Madonna, it happened to Britney, it happened to Dua and she should take this hype and make the most of it. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

It would still be a full week of loss (streams wise).

Meh, her label is scheisse.

• Haha 1

idk, I find the complaining about a leak interesting when most people who want to listen are mad from the date change in the first place. 

also we're in the day of streaming, outside of listening on the computer most people are waiting for it to come to itunes, spotify and amazon music. 

I'm listening so I can complain about the next single choice when you clearly got some bops on here. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Turiii said:

idk, I find the complaining about a leak interesting when most people who want to listen are mad from the date change in the first place. 

also we're in the day of streaming, outside of listening on the computer most people are waiting for it to come to itunes, spotify and amazon music. 

I'm listening so I can complain about the next single choice when you clearly got some bops on here. 

I agree, and the quality of the leak isn't the best anyway. It's a great buzz until they release all 16 singles :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I love how @FreeBritBrit sends links to anyone and everyone with photos of celebrities, but when I asked I was told I was too sketchy and cant be trusted to be given a link given my profile status level. How funny hypocrisy is… cant be trusted with an illegal leak that they are spreading like wildfire? Can’t be trusted? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:Imma go change my profile pic for the next album leak :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

2 minutes ago, Tampa Life said:

I love how @FreeBritBrit sends links to anyone and everyone with photos of celebrities, but when I asked I was told I was too sketchy and cant be trusted to be given a link given my profile status level. How funny hypocrisy is… cant be trusted with an illegal leak that they are spreading like wildfire? Can’t be trusted? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:Imma go change my profile pic for the next album leak :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Calm down dupe

:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block