Ava Max - 'Diamonds & Dancefloors- LISTENING PARTY

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not share download links.

7 hours ago, aleomg said:

Ava created an album for the gays but her label is homophobic and made the decision to postpone it to early next year. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

But Ava decided to leak it because she’s a smart b!ttch. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Not putting it for streaming is the era suicide. She's losing millions of streams a day because of it.

I'd immediately put the album for streaming to salvage the damage. Not putting it out until January is the death of the era and the album.

Taylor and Carly are coming, Xmas songs season too- Ava will be forgotten by January if she doesnt milk this- NOW

• Love 2
16 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Y’all are horrible for listening to someone’s leaks when there’s an official release date. The girl can barely catch a break and here you all vultures are listening to leaks but won’t support the artist once it’s actually out. Shameful but what can I expect from a fandom that does the same to Britney? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I personally didn't listen to it yet as I am able to wait till it's released. I am more eagerly waiting for Taylor's Midnights anyway so yeah I can wait till Ava's album is officially released.

However... as long as people that listen to the leaks, still will stream or buy it on release day, I see no harm. It's team Ava's fault anyway. Why in the world would you push back a release date when it got shipped early. The most logical thing would be to release it earlier. The same happened in 2007 wirh Britney's Blackout. She released it earlier.

It's also Ava's team their fault to have the vinyls produced and shipped too early.

In this case, I really don't think people should be blamed for listening to a leak when it's her own da.n team that messed up BIG time. If anyone's to blame, it's the management/record label.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Midnights said:

I personally didn't listen to it yet as I am able to wait till it's released. I am more eagerly waiting for Taylor's Midnights anyway so yeah I can wait till Ava's album is officially released.

However... as long as people that listen to the leaks, still will stream or buy it on release day, I see no harm. It's team Ava's fault anyway. Why in the world would you push back a release date when it got shipped early. The most logical thing would be to release it earlier. The same happened in 2007 wirh Britney's Blackout. She released it earlier.

It's also Ava's team their fault to have the vinyls produced and shipped too early.

In this case, I really don't think people should be blamed for listening to a leak when it's her own da.n team that messed up BIG time. If anyone's to blame, it's the management/record label.

If Taylor’s team did this you wouldn’t be singing the same tune. Regardless of whose fault it was, if it wasn’t Ava’s fault then people shouldn’t be listening to it. I am SO SURE people listening to the leaks will support the album on release date :surejan: people making excuses to justify theft is laughable. Streaming leaks and illegal downloads was cute a decade ago when most didn’t know any better, but now? It’s sad and disrespectful 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

If Taylor’s team did this you wouldn’t be singing the same tune. Regardless of whose fault it was, if it wasn’t Ava’s fault then people shouldn’t be listening to it. I am SO SURE people listening to the leaks will support the album on release date :surejan: people making excuses to justify theft is laughable. Streaming leaks and illegal downloads was cute a decade ago when most didn’t know any better, but now? It’s sad and disrespectful 

The duds who are spreading the links will be the same duds to call it a flop when it will be officially released on the streaming platforms. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block