Spice Girls unleashed a new Alternative version of Spice up your life for the singles 25th anniversary

The Kardashians Photoshop world meets the 90s you got, what would the Spice girls look like if they were doing music in 2022.

The video is that.

The original spice up your life was a tongue in cheek Blade runner world, where the spice girls was actually the ruler.

From Spice megastore (a take on Virgin, record label and the record shop), Spice invaders , Spice Sonic, Spice girls coffee,most critics state  that video is a reminder in 1997, that was reality, they were everywhere to the point it felt like we we're gonna live in spiceworld for the rest of our lives .

also today in honor of the singles 25th anniversary they issued a live audio from The 1998 Spiceworld tour of the Netherlands.

However, the spice girls fans called it out saying it's literally a YouTube rip. Due to one fan getting a copyrights strike of a soundboard recording, but the videos of the performance was never copyrights by universal music group.

@Jordan Miller

@PokemonSpears

• Love 6
1 minute ago, DenisMarquina80 said:

I really wanna hear new music from them :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Unfortunately headlines peaked at #11n the girls are so used to going at number one each time, entering at #11 was the confidence killer .

Biff even said, that really affected them there so used to entering at number one that was a mood killer, so if new music happened and just like steps not appear on the singles chset, its why bother, ending the streak on such a low note.  

Oh wow, watching that was so trippy!! This new edit is SO POLISHED... It's definitely a new take on it, because the original is just p-e-r-f-e-c-t: super energetic like this one but gritty, darker... I wouldn't change it for anything, but this new alternative version was a pleasure to watch, honestly. It looks incredible, it's simple but very high quality, they did a great job editing this and adding the new special effects.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Chad Hudson said:

This is how such a legacy should be taken care of!!! Love it, love it, love it!

I smiled throughout the whole video. Wow! Kudos to the creator!

The creator said universal Gave them the actual 35mm negative, so this is actually a real 4K treatment and what the spice girls actually looked like in the Video but due to the technology being analog, this was never gonna be really shown.THEY ALSO SAID THE OTHER 4k isn't 4K, cos they never went to the actual source like we did.

@PokemonSpears 

@bitbitboi

• Love 1
  • Like 2
48 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The creator said universal Gave them the actual 35mm negative, so this is actually a real 4K treatment and what the spice girls actually looked like in the Video but due to the technology being analog, this was never gonna be really shown.THEY ALSO SAID THE OTHER 4k isn't 4K, cos they never went to the actual source like we did.

@PokemonSpears 

@bitbitboi

that's so cool, I wish Britney's videos received this treatment. I refuse to believe the original files are just lost 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

@PokemonSpears 

@bitbitboi

Wow that is beautiful... What a treat for the fans, I love this! It really does look great, kind of scary also because it looks as if it had been filmed today but they look so young!!

• Love 1
  • Like 2

When will we admit the second album is the better of the two

Spice world, the album made fir the younger Fans, the first album had innuendos and stuff zig zig ah was innuendo for something that females do every day

It's actually makes Sense she wants the guy to slam it down, basically go in there and wine it all around.

plus this was a pop album. Each track it's own tribute to pop music

Latin for the first track. 

Motown for stop. 

Doo wop for too much

Dance pop for Saturday night divas

Disco for never give up on the good times

Dance rock funk for move over

Soulful reggae for do it

R&B hip hop for denying

Acoustic ballad with lushful orchestral and Melanie C doing what she does best,,the high register in viva forever

Then jazz with lyrics of 60s and 70s references of living in a 90s World with the lady is a vamp.

It lived up to the title , it gave you the world of pop under 40 minutes as Only the girls of spice could in Spiceworld.

Spice is pretty much a British take on 90s R&B with a wink of irony 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

She was so energetic and... random. You never knew what to expect with her!

Although I loved these girls equally and they were all important pieces of this whole picture, still I think somehow Geri was the “drive”. It’s like you cannot run a computer without the screen, or ram but Geri was the CPU. Hope it’s understandable what I mean. :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

So I mean she was just as much an IT girl as later Brit. I have known more gays whose stanning-timeline looked like this:

something seriously underage shyt -> Spice Girls -> Britney 

I am no exception… :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

When will we admit the second album is the better of the two

Spice world, the album made fir the younger Fans, the first album had innuendos and stuff zig zig ah was innuendo for something that females do every day

Still up to this day I treat them as one. Both of them are great, and yes the second is not a tiny bit worse than Spice was. Maybe it’s even a little bit more mature… but overall I feel like they are the best in context with the other one. Like a couple you do not want separate… peanutt butter and jam, or Tom and Jerry haha it’s silly

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:
… but I’m talking seriously :evilpatrick_spongebob_mad_meme:

5 hours ago, Chad Hudson said:

Although I loved these girls equally and they were all important pieces of this whole picture, still I think somehow Geri was the “drive”. It’s like you cannot run a computer without the screen, or ram but Geri was the CPU. Hope it’s understandable what I mean. :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

So I mean she was just as much an IT girl as later Brit. I have known more gays whose stanning-timeline looked like this:

something seriously underage shyt -> Spice Girls -> Britney 

I am no exception… :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

hahaha I totally got you!!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block