Sam Smith Says Christina Aguilera's Dirrty Outfit is More Iconic Than Britney's Snake Outfit

14 hours ago, Alio said:

Absolutly. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Not to mention Xtina couldn't focus on her lane and tried mold herself according to the new trend/sound/style of the moment and she didn't do it well... 

First era? Britney. Mi Reflejo? Shakira. Stripped? Pink. B2B? Amy Winehouse. Bionic? Gaga. Lotus? Adele. 

Brit, on the other hand, could focus on her lane and she did her thing most of the time. And she, just like Janet, Madonna, Gaga and Beyonce, sold s3x, entertainment skills and visuals along with choreo or vocals or theatrics. And she (and the other 4 mentioned) did it WELL. 

23 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I love both artists. Never heard once christina disowning or bashing her own performances. Britney repeatedly mention that she hates and don’t know why she did that performance. Sorry but as an artist you also have to own your own iconic moments.

both performances are iconic.

Britney has NEVER said that. She said she was crazy for handling a snake and wouldn't do it again. Never said she hated the performance or didn't know why she did that performance. Her comments were in relation to the snake. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Sickening!! It’s THIS type of horror that makes it harder for normal gays 

All this cause they said they think xtinas (flop) outfit is more iconic?? This is extremely demeaning that you would separate “normal” gays from gays dressed flamboyantly. Is their outfit ugly? Yes. But this response is strange. Go wear your basic H&M hoodie and keep fitting in with the “normal” people of the world boo

9 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

Not to mention Xtina couldn't focus on her lane and tried mold herself according to the new trend/sound/style of the moment and she didn't do it well... 

First era? Britney. Mi Reflejo? Shakira. Stripped? Pink. B2B? Amy Winehouse. Bionic? Gaga. Lotus? Adele. 

Very interesting. I never saw it that way so that's interesting. My personal theory about Christina has always been  :

First album she had to follow what she was told, be a Britney copycat.

Then they didn't know what to do with her so she had a christmas album, a spanish album, being a feature in other artists'songs.

Then she made her real first album and it was : who she is.

Then she had a completly different album that was what she likes : her love for the retro cabaret burlesque style.

And that's it.

I think this is when it stops because she already gave everything she had to give at this point. She only has two albums : who she is and what she likes. She never really knew what to do after that.

Sometimes you can be extremely talented but, you know, you have your own limits...it's like she doesn't know what to talk about anymore.

But that's my personal view. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Tampa Life said:

So much transphobia in the comments it hurts. I am going back to GGD where people respect pronouns and don’t attack identities over opinions :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: @Jordan Miller  not sure if you classify some of these comments as unwarranted or not.

So someone can't express an opinion in case it offends you, so you make a complaint. FUUCK OFF. get a life, get off the Internet 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.