If Britney tours again…

What songs that she’s never performed live would you like to see if she tours again? Quite frankly I think she’s tired of performing most of the same hits on EVERY tour, so It would be fun for her (and us) if she focused more on the deep cuts. Here’s the ones I feel need to be served justice..

Cant Make U Love Me (a nostalgic bop)

Cinderella (same as ^)

Early Mornin’ (she said it was one of her favs from the album yet shes never performed it live)

And Then We Kiss (one of her best songs period)

Mona Lisa (a live version would be 🔥)

Ive Just Begun (Having My Fun) (a timeless bop)

My Prerogative (as a nod to her freedom now that she don’t need permission and makes her own decisions!) 

Heaven On Earth (not sure if this technically counts as a ballad, but Everytime and DLMBTLTK need to be retired for a while)

Kill The Lights (could have some killer choreography) 

Blur (she can perform it as a medley w/ Early Mornin’ since the themes r similar)

Inside Out (one of the few songs from FF that aged well imo)

Love Me Down (for that middle 8 alone)

What are your picks?! 

• Love 2

Songs never performed that need a performance:

Cinderella
And Then We Kiss
My Prerogative
Toy Soldier
Heaven On Earth
Unusual You
Inside Out
Seal It With A Kiss
Criminal
Tom's Diner
Man On The Moon
Mood Ring

And she needs to bring back:

Sometimes
Lucky
Overprotected
Get Naked
Hot As Ice
Alien

5 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Anything she wants to give us, honestly.. A new tour somewhere in the future, would be to die for.. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: 

If she doesnt officially want to come back with a new album, I wish she eventually would release a Greatest Hits with 3 new songs, and do a mini world tour.

Maybe some mini projects like a duet, christmas song, soundtrack song, and a compilation album of B sides and unreleased material.

• Love 2

To those saying she’ll never tour again, what makes you so sure? I know she’s said she probably wont, but she’s been known to change her mind. It doesn’t even have to be a 90 date grueling tour, but I’m manifesting a goodbye album/era and farwell stadium tour. Call it “Baby One Last Time”, go out with a bang and call it a day.  :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:
But only if her heart is in it and she wants to do it, of course. 

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

To those saying she’ll never tour again, what makes you so sure? I know she’s said she probably wont, but she’s been known to change her mind. It doesn’t even have to be a 90 date grueling tour, but I’m manifesting a goodbye album/era and farwell stadium tour. Call it “Baby One Last Time”, go out with a bang and call it a day.  :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

"Baby one last time" would be a great name for a closure, but the thing is I don't think she'll ever do it from her own will because it's really exhausting, when you're young and new it's exciting and you have all that energy to keep going, but after everything she's been through+ her age (she's not 17 anymore) I doubt she'll ever want to come back to that again, she really has to want it in order to do it again, and right now it doesn't sound like she wants it , but it's Britney so you never really know , she changes her mind sometimes and she loves her fans so she might..... I wouldn't get my hopes up though.... Sounds like she's had enough of work .....

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Emil87 said:

It will take her a long time to heal, and by that time she will be very much over 40, I dont think will want to do it?

I still hope that she does mini projects, and im sure she will, but I dont think shes officially coming back or working hard anymore.

45 minutes ago, fays1 said:

It will take her a long time to heal, and by that time she will be very much over 40, I dont think will want to do it?

I still hope that she does mini projects, and im sure she will, but I dont think shes officially coming back or working hard anymore.

I still have hope she’ll regain her passion for performing. And age is just a number, just look at artists like Madonna, Janet, J.Lo. All 50+ and still outperforming todays new acts. And as we can see from her IG, she has the energy of someone half her age. Amy Poehler Running GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Emil87 said:

I still have hope she’ll regain her passion for performing. And age is just a number, just look at artists like Madonna, Janet, J.Lo. All 50+ and still outperforming todays new acts. And as we can see from her IG, she has the energy of someone half her age. 

Age is obviously not just a number so dont say that..

While some acts can still do good at 50, the majority wont unless they do years of extreme work to get healthy and have mentally and physically strength. And even then some still face issues like Madonna getting alot of injury during her tours and its hard for her to recover. Britney has gone through traumatic messed up things that also ages her mentally and physically unlike the other acts.

Im not saying its impossible, im just saying it will be a big challenge, and im not sure she will want to take on that challenge considering her circumstances.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block