If Britney tours again…

4 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Age is obviously not just a number so dont say that..

While some acts can still do good at 50, the majority wont unless they do years of extreme work to get healthy and have mentally and physically strength. And even then some still face issues like Madonna getting alot of injury during her tours and its hard for her to recover. Britney has gone through traumatic messed up things that also ages her mentally and physically unlike the other acts.

Im not saying its impossible, im just saying it will be a big challenge, and im not sure she will want to take on that challenge considering her circumstances.

Let’s not underestimate the power of Britney she could always bounce back, I mean a ten city tour or something could be fun someday, it would be good for her to take back the stage and show the people that did this to her that they can’t break her and they down own her love to perform.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Let’s not underestimate the power of Britney she could always bounce back, I mean a ten city tour or something could be fun someday, it would be good for her to take back the stage and show the people that did this to her that they can’t break her and they down own her love to perform.

I hope she doesnt make any decisions based on proving it to her family and abusers. And her not performing doesnt mean shes broken, she already proved that shes not broken and living a healthy life.

I personally think she will be back, but it will never be like it used to be and will enter a new stage in her career. I imagine her having a similar career to Cher.

25 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Tbh i really hope Rihanna brings her out as the special guest I feel like just one night one final performance! She would be so great Ik it 

It’s Rihanna’s big comeback, I don’t think she’s gonna want anyone to outshine her. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block