Do you think Britney had or would watch this tribute video?

We know for a fact and after a lot of extensive research done by other fellow users (including myself) that she is all around us here at Exhale :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:, so... Would she really like it? :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

I know I've shared this video a few times over the years, but it's still a bit underrated. Anyway, the public is always renewed. :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Like it but too much of HIAM :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

Originally it was just HIAM, i added some great remixes out there (since i don't make any) and mix everything. Maybe that's why Britney will never see it, since according to many here, she hates the song... Although I don't believe in that theory, it's a bop. :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Irvine said:

this is amazing, and this is how u do editing. just one thing - intro seems kinda too long, I almost gave up minute into it

Kids these days.. (?) :emma: 

Although I like the build up, it could be shorter for sure. I feel sorry for those who really give up, they miss out a lot.. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block