Do you think is there a chance for collab with Robyn?

Her songs are actually cool, her 2018 album proves she can do good songs if she has creative freedom. Someone like Robyn is the best choice for new era.

I think Robyn is in creativity like Britney from nowadays if she had normal life in past 13 years, and Robyn can show Britney all these small things what makes artist happy in making music if artist have freedom.

Robyn is a type of person who is not trying to be **** with more skin, but still is she pretty woman, her music is experimental and she is not afraid to break boundaries :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Spoiler

Please don't take this thread as negative...

• Love 1
4 hours ago, kingofnowhere said:

I’ve always wondered why Robyn wasn’t listed as a feature on POM. Her vocals are so prominent and really make the song what it is. As far as we know, Robyn recorded from afar, so it would be thrilling to see them actually get together in the same studio. 

Probably because her contribution is very minimal. She doesn’t even have a verse there other than the back up vocal in “you want a piece of me”. On a side note, Beyoncé is also not credited in Frank Ocean’s track for her back up ad lib in final chorus. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block