what name would you like Britney's next album to be called?

I know she is currently on break and not ready to come back but if one day she announces an album what would you like it to be called?

I know that not many people will agree with me but I start: The Original Doll

It would be just incredible if she released this album even if many people think that this album did not exist it would be emblematic that her next album is called The Original Doll

1b27-d917-4d81-9aa5-8b91efa72140

By the way, this cover is beautiful. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 3

🔥 phoenix 🔥

since it'd be her first album since the conservatorship, it'd be nice to have it named after a symbol of rebirth and immortality to acknowledge not only her newly-gained freedom (rebirth) but also the immense impact (immortality) on culture, music and people's lives that can be still felt 25 years after her iconic debut. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 6

If she ever does make a new album, I always thought Lioness would be a cool title. It represents her strength and fearlessness, and it's also the nickname that Sam has for her.

Or a title like Unleashed. It may seem cliché after what she has been through, but it gives the vibes of Janet Jackson's "Control" which we know Britney is a huge fan of and has referenced several times.

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

If she ever does make a new album, I always thought Lioness would be a cool title. It represents her strength and fearlessness, and it's also the nickname that Sam has for her.

Or a title like Unleashed. It may seem cliché after what she has been through, but it gives the vibes of Janet Jackson's "Control" which we know Britney is a huge fan of and has referenced several times.

OMG YES WITH THIS COVER :bouncey:

b79ba28648ae5248a664706cb33bcf53_lg.jpg

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block