what name would you like Britney's next album to be called?

8 hours ago, etherealcat said:

🔥 phoenix 🔥

since it'd be her first album since the conservatorship, it'd be nice to have it named after a symbol of rebirth and immortality to acknowledge not only her newly-gained freedom (rebirth) but also the immense impact (immortality) on culture, music and people's lives that can be still felt 25 years after her iconic debut. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Was also thinking this too before seeing your post! 

• Love 1
On 10/1/2022 at 6:45 PM, bitbitboi said:

B10 should be called just that, "B10", as in "Bio" (and then of course be somewhat autobiographical -SHUT UP "BRITNEY JEAN"!)

...or "Lioness"! She NEEDS to use that name for an album, or at least for her book! (and in my mind I would read it as l10ness hah)

You actually make sense 

I wouldn’t name my book that I’d use it though ! Maybe a song title 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block