Yikes... Biden on Elton: "It's all his fault we're spending $6 billion in taxpayer dollars to help fight HIV and AIDS this month"

jennyj

edit: I will retype what I said basically I just cannot believe people even try this who’s more anti-gay the religious right or the liberal left lol like please just be a republican but don’t tell us they don’t hate gays as they actively campaign against gay rights it’s just insulting for everyone who has actually lived through it.

Edited by BritneyGXKB
1 hour ago, BritneyGXKB said:

Rightwing politics is inherently anti-gay do you think the straight white man will respect you because you suck his ****? Serious question.

1 hour ago, x.rox said:

Oh no… not another Britney fan who’s a Trump humper. :bieber_justin_smirk_weird: 

To me both are the same thing, so no.

I was pointing to the common hipocresy of "leftists", that when they do something wrong they need to find any excuse to justify crap, anything, except admit a mistake. At least right wing people don't try to hide that they are human trash and vile, moreover, they boast about it.

Anyway, it's not like USA have good politics anyway, no matter if left or right, they all do the same thing, grow their wallets. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

1 hour ago, Lex993 said:

Because context matters stop being obtuse. You know damn well his wasn’t blaming him for HIV/AIDS. 

It's ok, believe what makes you feel better, anything is better than admit a mistake, your Virtue signalling won't allow that.

28 minutes ago, X_M said:

To me both are the same thing, so no.

I was pointing to the common hipocresy of "leftists", that when they do something wrong they need to find any excuse to justify crap, anything, except admit a mistake. At least right wing people don't try to hide that they are human trash and vile, moreover, they boast about it.

Anyway, it's not like USA have good politics anyway, no matter if left or right, they all do the same thing, grow their wallets. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

It's ok, believe what makes you feel better, anything is better than admit a mistake, your Virtue signalling won't allow that.

How are both the same thing? If both were the same thing, there would be no conflict or instability. They have almost completely opposing platforms. The Democratic Party wants to make America a DEMOCRACY and the Republican Party wants to make America a REPUBLIC. Democrats wants to expand voting rights, Republicans want to suppress it. How is that the same thing? How is that actually the same thing to you or to anyone?

How are they the same thing? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block