Do you know the band HAIM? (Britney related)

zone

One of my favourite bands, and they have said before how much they love Britney, the cover was tongue in cheek but definitely not mockery.

The Haim sisters loving Britney:

"For my birthday, my sisters took me to see Britney Spears in concert. It was my 26th birthday, and they were like, what do you want to do? And I was like, please, just take me to Vegas, take me to Britney. Honestly, it was the best ******* concert I’ve ever been to. We grew up watching her music videos and learning all her dance moves, and we literally did the concert with her. It got so insane that even the ushers were like, “We’ve never seen anyone know all the dance moves.” I left the show feeling like I was floating. Once our tour is over I think I’m just going to follow Britney around and see her show a million times, because it was so good."  https://lasvegasweekly.com/ae/music/2018/apr/12/haims-alana-haim-on-prince-britney-girl-band/

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

One of my favourite bands, and they have said before how much they love Britney, the cover was tongue in cheek but definitely not mockery.

The Haim sisters loving Britney:

"For my birthday, my sisters took me to see Britney Spears in concert. It was my 26th birthday, and they were like, what do you want to do? And I was like, please, just take me to Vegas, take me to Britney. Honestly, it was the best ******* concert I’ve ever been to. We grew up watching her music videos and learning all her dance moves, and we literally did the concert with her. It got so insane that even the ushers were like, “We’ve never seen anyone know all the dance moves.” I left the show feeling like I was floating. Once our tour is over I think I’m just going to follow Britney around and see her show a million times, because it was so good."  https://lasvegasweekly.com/ae/music/2018/apr/12/haims-alana-haim-on-prince-britney-girl-band/

So their first concert ever was Britney's vegas shows? Wondering which show they attended 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block